тwenтy ѕιх

Don't forget to Vote and Comment xx

*EDITED*

CLOSER

"Anything under God's control is never out of control."

Charles R. Swindoll

It was late at night when Marissa and I stopped talking, so instead of making her drive home I invited her to stay over.

Now my alarm clock is going off and I roll onto my back and pull the pillow out from underneath my head and throw it at the annoying machine.

"No," Rayne says bursting into my room and pointing her finger at me. "Get up and get dressed." She says, suddenly noticing Marissa on the bed beside me. "Oh," She says standing up straighter. "You too." She says quietly and then rushes out of the room, slamming the door behind her.

"Jesus, what's up her ass?" Marissa asks, climbing out of the bed.

I laugh and shake my head, stretching my arms above my head. "I always wake up late and stuff." I reply and Marissa laughs.

"Well not today." She says, ripping the blankets off my body and I whine.

"Fine." I reply throwing my legs over the side of my bed. I stretch again and let out a yawn and move to my closet where Marissa is already picking out an outfit. Shopping more like it.

"I can't choose." She says holding a pile of clothes in her hands and I laugh and shake my head and help her pick something out.

I pull a red laced blouse out of the pile and pick out a white silky skirt and throw her a pair of black sandals. I raise an eyebrow mentally asking her if everything I picked is good and she smiles in return. I nod my head and stand in front of the racks of clothes and pull out a light blue colored blazer and a white tank top. I search for my black skinnies and find them on the bottom of the pile and make my way to the bathroom.

"Oh," I say running into Marissa who was coming out of the bathroom. "You look cute." I say as I look her over, examining the outfit. She smiles and makes her way back into the closet and pulls open a drawer, searching through its contents.

"Can I borrow this?" Marissa asks holding a gold chain with a solid gold heart dangling in the middle. I nod my head in response and slip into the bathroom and begin to change. I throw my hair up in a ponytail as I put my makeup on and let my curls fall back down into place when I am done.

I exit the bathroom ready for the day and notice Marissa sitting on the couch, waiting for me. "Finally," She laughs as she stands from the couch. "You take forever."

I laugh at her statement and follow her out of my room, grabbing my backpack and my phone as we leave and bounce down the steps. I glance at the kitchen and decide against grabbing a Pop Tart and make my way outside to the warm morning air. Marissa unlocks the car and I open the passenger door and slip in, throwing my bag to the back. Marissa opens the driver side door and slips in, starting up the engine.

I watch the city pass us by and sing along to music playing on the radio as we make our way to the school. Today the sun shines bright and I can't spot a single cloud in the sky. We pull into the parking lot of the school and step out of the car. Marissa locks the car and the sound alarms twice letting her know it locked properly.

Marissa and I make our way into the large school but say goodbye as we part our separate ways so she could go to her locker upstairs. The warning bell rings and I basically jog to my locker to get all of my supplies for class.

"Princess, and here I was thinking you weren't going to show up today." Cam bellows from the lockers as I approach. I roll my eyes as I reach my locker and turn the dial of the lock and unlock my locker. I throw my bag in and grab my books and slam my locker shut and speed walk down the hallway to class as Cam tries to catch up.