тwelve

Don't forget to Vote and Comment xx

        *EDITED*

CAST LISTINGS

“Sometimes bad things have to happen before good things can.”

       ― Becca Fitzpatrick, Crescendo

       I nearly squeal with excitement, but I manage to keep myself calm until Brie leaves the room to run upstairs to get us a snack. Once she's upstairs I let it all out, I jump on the spot and squeal like a little girl until I remember that there are other people in the room with me.

       "No, let it out." Andre laughs. "You deserve it, and I mean it, Brie hardly let's anyone on the squad." He says giving me a smile and a wink. I smile back and thank him, pulling out my phone and sending a quick text to my driver to come and pick me up. As soon as the text is sent out, Brie returns downstairs with a tray of cheese and crackers. Andre and Kyle grab a table and Brie sets the tray down and grab a chair.

       I grab another chair for myself and take a seat as Andre and Kyle do the same. For a while it's silent and the only sound there is, is the sound of us chewing our food.

       "Do you need a ride home Natalia?" Brie asks suddenly. "I think Andre and Kyle would be okay with dropping you off on their way home." She continues as Kyle and Andre nod their heads and give me a smile.

       "No that's okay, but thanks anyway, my driver is on his way to pick me up." I reply, taking another cracker from the pile and pushing it in my mouth.

       "Okay." Brie says, standing up and wiping her hands together. I grin and stand up as well.

       "Thank you for accepting me to the team." I say with a large grin plastered on my face.

       "You're a good dancer." She says as I follow her up the steps and to the front door. "So you can start tomorrow and we have practices every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights after school. She says, pulling the door open I look outside to where my driver is standing outside the car by the back seat waiting for me and I turn and thank Brie again before bouncing down the steps.

       The driver opens the car door for me and I climb in and wait for him to close it again. The whole drive back to the house I can't stop thinking of dance routines that I can do to different songs. I'm so happy about making the team, that as soon as I arrived to the house I climb out of the car and head straight up the steps, through the door, and right up to my room. Throwing my bag beside my desk,  I plug my phone into the docking system I was given when I first came to California.

       Cranking it loud enough, I take my stance and start to dance and sing around my room. Suddenly my door creaks open and Rayne walks into my room. She stops at the end of the hallway of my room before the stairs and stands there.

       "Oh," I say, muting the music. "Hey Rayne." I continue awkwardly.

       "Hey Natalia." She says, trying not to laugh.

       "What?" I ask her, trying not to laugh myself.

       "Nothing!" She says. "You're a good dancer Natalia." She continues, sitting down on my couch.

       Plopping down beside Rayne I sigh. "Thank you, oh, how did you're cheer tryout go?" I ask her, remembering that she was trying out for the cheer team.

       "It was great, I think I've got a spot on the team! They said they'll let us know by Friday so here's hoping." She says crossing her fingers for good luck.