Whats up with that

Rayna POV .

Jamal am I had a blast on the boat but his phone kept ringing and kept ignoring it & it really was starting to bother me . Who could it be texting & calling him ? It better not be another girl cause I do NOT have time for the drama so I decided to ask him on the way home.
"Babe who is that , that keep texting & calling you interrupting our date?" I said the nicest way I could.

"It's my boys" he said blankly

"Well what do they want ?" I said still wanting to know

"Babe it's some stuff you not gone understand right now but imma tell you when the time is right" he said
And I left it at that I didn't ask him about it anymore .
But what could be going on that I wouldn't understand ?
The rest of the ride home was awkwardly silent. I couldn't wait to get out the car cause i felt tension and didn't know why. When we finally go to my house Jamal cut the car off & we just sat there .

"Babe I'm sorry I wasn't trying to be rude when I said you wouldn't understand but we was having such a perfect night and now this" Jamal said
I felt so bad for even bringing it up but that's my boyfriend and I think I deserve to know .

"It's okay I just wanted to know I didn't mean to ruin our night either I love you Jamal" I said meaningful

" I love you to baby & I promise Imma tell you one day" Jamal said
We kissed & he walked me to the door spoke to my mom & left .

I ran upstairs took a shower & layed in my bed just thinking about what he said . I want to know & I want to know NOW ! I mean dang what could it be !
Looking at my phone I noticed I had a text message from Jamal !

"Dear Rayna,
I love you and I'm sorry I can't tell you what's going on just know it has nothing to do with you & no I'm not cheating on you if that's what you was thinking lol I just got to get myself together before I tell you ! The day I made you mine I knew one day I would have to tell you but I can't today & probably not tomorrow I just don't want you to be mad at me but I had a goodnight with you ! Goodnight baby girl I love you ! :)"

RAYNA:: "it's okay take your time I love you too baby call me in the morning ! Mwahhh "

Even though I told him to take his time I want him to hurry the hell up !

Sorry so short again bext chapter will be long COMMENT !!!!VOTE !!!! tell me what you want next !!!!!