Now what ?

RAYNA POV

I decided to go get my nails & feet done since Jamal had some things to do today. That Chinese woman was in there talking shit about my feet in her language . How I know ?? Well she would look at my feet then say something then laugh ! I almost cussed her ass out but I don't have time for the drama .

"Hey what's your name?" Some girl said sitting beside me

"Rayna yours ?" I said wondering why she wanted to know my name

"Kaydence" she said once she said that it hit a bell in my head ! That's the "so called " baby mama of Jamal's her stomach has a little pudge but nothing serious I didn't even know what to say to her. So I just finished getting my feet & nails done quickly & left.

When I got in the car I decided to call Jamal to see what he was doing & tell him that I saw her but he didn't answer. So I called again & still no response . He probably just busy I thought to my self & headed back home.

JAMAL POV

"Yo your bitch calling you" a voice said I recognized it but I had blind fold on my eyes & couldn't see anything.

"Why you want me ? Why am I here?" I said with a attitude

"For one you don't ask me no question unless you say "may I speak" ! For two I want you because you playing with my little sister heart & feelings" he said real softly

"Man WTF you talking about" I said growing very agitated .

BOOOM

He punch me right in my lip & said "don't speak until you learn how !"

"May I speak" I said sounding like his little bitch

"Yea now what you go to say?" He said laughing

"Who you talking about" I said trying to remain calm

"Peanut ! " he said loudly .

& as soon as he said that I knew exactly who he was talking about ..... kaydence!

VOTE !! Comment !