Delivery

I know my chapters have been short & I'm sorry ....

JAMAL POV

"[Girl:]
Hold his weed I smoke his purp (FLOCKA)
I ride all day with mah nigga work (WHY)
He pay mah bills he pay mah rent... (AND)
When he trap I hold his stacks
That's why I'm his down ass girl

[Waka:]
Yes that is mah down ass chick
She ain't gotta work no mo
Rent free bills free school tuition is on me
Traphouse runnin so hard you would think that shit is on E
Pills I work deals I'm worth uh mill thanks to mah lady
I'm certified with dem babies
Shawty park a highway crazy
Wen she touchdown when she get back
I'm a take ha out I'm a take ha shoppin
I'm a give ha dis I'm a give ha dat
Jaguar Nascar Hotcar yes!
Gucci bag Loui bag Fendi bag Yes!
Deserve so fresh deserve so fresh"

My ringtone was going off we all know who ringtone that was for .

Her text message was the lyrics to no matter what . That message made my heart melt I love my bitch & that will never change how could let a girl that's there no matter what & that fuck you whenever you ask & that will do whatever for you . How could you let a girl like that go ? I promise myself ill never let her go & that's on my gramps .

For the rest of night we sent song lyrics back & fourth & called Eachother & slept on the phone my night was made . I had my girl back to how it was before with no secrets except for one & I planned on telling her soon but I'm not ready to loose her she saying no matter what now but if she finds out how long will no matter what last ?

-the next morning-

I woke up & Rayna was still on the phone that made me smile she was still snoring time for her to get up though cause I got some stuff to do today & I can't be sitting on the phone all day

"WAKE UPP BABY !" I yelled
"Why you hollering Jamal " she said in her sleepy voice

"Cause I had to make sure you was awake but baby I got some stuff to handle right now & i need to get up & get my day started but you wanna go to the movies or something later ?" I said

"Yea babe we can do that but Jamal can you take me with you one day so I can see what you actually be doing ?" She asked it made me laugh a little bit but I said yea we said our I love you's and hung up .

I got up & got showered & made my way to the trap house . Now it was crazy down here ! You never knew what was gone happen or who was gone pop off ! I was the youngest one but I was the one with the most knowledge .

20 minutes later I arrived.

"What's up boss" I said to Rodney that was his real name but we all just called him boss .

"Aye I got some stuff for you cook up for me & man Melinda want her stuff in a half hour so make that quick" he said I obeyed I did what he said while the stuff was cooking I decided to ask him about Rayna & how I should tell her he said he wasn't gone tell her he was just gone wait on me but inside I was scared . He also threatened me a couple of times but that's usual for daddy's with daughters .

After it cooked I was on my way for my delivery but then all I could hear was gone shots coming toward my car . Next thing I know everything blacked out .

COMMENT & VOTE !!!!