What's wrong with me ?

Jamal POV ;

What's wrong with me ? I was thinking to myself it seem like everytime I go to the beach alone by myself I think of everything that happened that week & I have done some crazy stuff this week . Why was I treating Rayna like that ? I guess it's because of kaydence that girl has really been stressing me out & me & her wasn't even suppose to be together I been doing some crazy shit lately for no fucking reason.

Kaydence POV

Jamal has been acting strange lately he flips out for no reason & last time I asked him where he was going he said to see Rayna but that was last week && That was eating me up inside

right now I'm bout to go drop my son off with my mom & pay Rayna a little visit.

It took me no time to get to Raynas and I was happy her parents weren't home I had her all to myself I rang the door bell & there she stood.

RAYNA POV

Ding dong

My door bell rung I wasn't expecting any company so I didn't know who it was . I opened the door to kaydence It felt weird and I had no idea why she was even at my house .

"Yes may I help you" I said looking dead in her face .

"I just come over here to say stay the fuck away from my man & if you don't trust me your ass will regret it ! " she said rolling her neck and pointing her finger .

"Is that's it ?" I asked not knowing what else to say

She just walked off my porch and back into her car I laughed inside cause why was I still her biggest threat ?

Anywho ,

Every since last week when me and Jamal fucked I haven't heard from him & it has really changed a lot of things in my relationship with Julian because I wanted to be honest with him & tell him what happened so i did & he doesn't want to talk to me or be around me but I can't blame him cause I would react the same way.

Please vote I will not be updating unless I have 10 votes !!!! && everybody Comment to