In your face

Y'all comments is funny lol anyway ENJOY !!

JAMAL POV

I don't know what's about to happen & I feel like this is all my fault ! But only thing on my mind is if that is baby Rayna done hurt it & that hurt my heart a little bit .

Kaydence been out for 2 hours in that time me & Rayna came up with master plan .
& tied kaydence to a chair in the living room.

(5 hours passed)

Kaydence finally woke up coughing and shit looking around kindve confused .

"Wow the bitch finally woke up" Rayna said pointing then gun at kaydence

"Ma-aa-an please do-don't sho-oo--ot me I'm sorry I ju-ust Ggget Jealous" kaydence stuttered

Hearing her stutter like that pissed me off ! Shit was so aggy .

"Can you stop all that stuttering ?" I asked getting kinda pissed

"Yea you wasn't stuttering when you thought you was big and bad and punched me in my nose ! You a fuck nigga ! " Rayna said with no hesitation

"I'm sorry I just let my feelings get the best of me I really love Jamal I never had anybody ! & I think Jamal the one for me & I want to be with him have a big happy family just me him & the baby" .kaydence said I don't know what hell she was thinking !

"SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR SOB STORY ! You got some fucking balls to say that to me! Look I'm gone give you some rules & a game plan if you don't go along with it your ass is mine" Rayna said sounding real hood ! She was not playing & this was not a game it turned me on to hear her be so demanding. I had a full hard on !

" damn baby that's so sexy to hear you talk to her like that" I said grabbing my dick

She stopped talking and looked at me and smiled she walked over to me & and tongue kissed the hell out of me in front of kaydence & grabbed my dick ..It kinda felt good to have an audience.

She pushed me down on the couch & climbed on top of me then she lifted up off of me & walked over to kaydence & whispered loudly in her ear saying "I learned how to ride a dick lastnight & imma show you how" & laughed and walked back over to me removing her clothes & climbing on top of me riding my dick

tears filled kaydence eyes she tried not to look.
Rayna was riding me so good

"ahhhhhhhh" she screamed then she rode me faster causing my eyes to role to the back if my head I was loving this shit. She became a pro over night.

I climaxed inside of her not being able to handle my self she got up & kissed me on my lips & put her clothes back on . I kinda felt bad for doing that In front of kaydence face but fuck it .

"Haha are you crying ? Suck that shit up ...now back to what I was saying this is what I want you to do......"

What she want her to do ?

He came in Rayna ? Another baby ?

They had sex in kaydence face?

Do y'all want a kaydence point of view ?

COMMENT & VOTE