one

"Hey look, it's him!" They laughed as he made his way through them, lowering his head down. "Oi! Come on, why don't you look at us?" They snickered.

          Ah, the usual day for Atsushi Nakajima.

          Someone grabbed his arm, their grip, tight. The surprising thing is, Atsushi didn't even shiver. His eyes stayed glue to the ground and his shoes. "Stop," He breathed out, "please."

          "What was that?" He taunted him, their voice filled with venom. "Did our little pet just answered back to his owner just now?" He barked out as he lifted Atsushi's head by gripping his hair. The light-haired boy let out a frightened shriek as his eyes were met with menacing ones.

          The sound of a slap echoed through the area.

          Atsushi was now on the ground, on his knees. "See? This is why you don't answer back to me." He paused, "Bit-" but before he could continue, he was cut off.

          "How lame."

          He turned around, and his eyes were met with green eyes that were glimmering of menace, surprisingly it wasn't a glare. "Picking on a person who isn't your own age and size, how stupid can you get Kou?" The green-eyed person retorted.

          "Shut up, Osamu."

          "Uh-uh, I told you to call me Dazai, didn't I?" He smirked.

          "Whatever, what brought you here anyways?"

          "I was here to pick Atsushi-kun up, I have some questioning to do with him, so can I borrow him?" He smiled innocently. (A/N: dazai n o)

          "Yeah sure, whatever."

          "Thank you! I'll see you later, Kou-kun!"
----

Okay I dont know what I just fucking did, but enjoy this as I try to write chapter two.

daddydazai look i made a ff about ur otp