four

"Good afternoon, Atsushi-kun~!" Dazai said as soon as he busted through the door. And it was the Nakajima household's door, may I add.

         "D-dazai-san? What the heck are you doing on my house?!" Atsushi said, standing up from the couch, his favorite show still playing from the television behind him.

         "Eh? You ask me that, but you're the one who didn't go to school today! You left me all alone today!" The curly haired pouted, as he removed his shoes, continuing inside of the Nakajima household, not really caring if Atsushi scolded him.

         "O-oi! What are you doing barging into my house without permission?! And the door was locked!"

"Simple. Your key is hidden under a clichéd place, under the doormat." The brunette said, grinning like a puppy who was just given food. "Or you just probably kept it on a place where someone used to keep it." Dazai muttered under his breath. "You reaaly remind me of someone--"

        "Dazai? Is there something wrong?" Atsushi said as he approached Dazai.

        "Oh yeah! Atsushi-kun, I bought you ramen." Dazai said as he lifted the plastic bag that was in his hands. "I thought you were sick so-"

         But before Dazai could continue, Atsushi already took the plastic bag out of Dazai's hand, and was already in the kitchen. "You really love ramen, don't you Atsushi?" Dazai said as he raised his eyebrows at the albino.

         "Atsushi, are you sure we never met before?"

         "One hundred percent sure, Dazai-san." Atsushi said, drooling as he was staring at the ramen. "Why do you ask?"

         "Oh nothing, I really can't put a finger on it, but you remind me of someone, as my instincts say, I really like."
----
I finally updated this lmfao

I probably won't update this in a week or so, because of assessment tests and the scholarship test on my new school, sooo I need to study.

Hope you guys understand that this will be ON HOLD for a week, or probably even more.

Oh and this chapter seems pretty rushed, I ran out of ideas XP