six

To: Atsushi Nakajima
From: Dazai Osamu
Subject: none

Atsushi-kun! Come to the rooftop this instant! I have something to tell you!

          'Why did I even give my e-mail address to that guy?!' Atsushi thought as he got out of bed, still sleepy. I mean, who wouldn't be? Who even sends an e-mail in two in the hecking morning?! Atsushi grunted as he made his way to the attic, the only way to the rooftop.

          As soon as he arrived, "ATSUSHI-KUN!" a pretty loud voice shouted, in the middle of the fucking morning. "Atsushi-kun, Atsushi-kun~~!" the voice, clearly Dazai's, chirped.

          "What did you want?" Atsushi grunted, finally settling himself on his rooftop. "You do know sleep is precious to me, and if you interrupted me, you'll be dead." The albino said, grinning menacingly at Dazai.

          "Ah, sorry for being selfish, but this is pretty important for me." Dazai said, caressing his own chin. "Would you mind if I transfer there to your rooftop?" The brunette said, gesturing over to the albino's rooftop.

"I wouldn't really mind," Atsushi said, yawning while he stirred to the other side, "besides, it's just you Dazai-san." Atsushi said, yawning yet again.

          "It's just me huh?" Dazai said, jumping over the most likely non-existent space between their rooftops. Suddenly, the brunette pinned Atsushi down. "It's just me right? So you wouldn't really mind if I did this." Dazai said as he slowly closed the gap between him and Atsushi.

          "Get off of me!" The albino screeched, kicking the brunette off of him. "I'm going back to the house." Atsushi said, turning his back to Dazai. "Don't ever call me to come here again."

          God damn it, Atsushi! Stop crying!

          "Atsushi-kun--"

          "Shut up! What would you say next? You got caught up in the moment?! You thought it was the right time?! You don't know how that would scare a person's life forever!" Nakajima spat. Oh no, it's all pouring out.

          "Do you really think that lowly of me, Atsushi-kun?"

          "Then what did you want to do?!"

          "I wanted you to be taught a lesson! I wanted you to stand up for yourself, so you can protect yourself!" Dazai said, "So when I'm not there by your side anymore, you can protect yourself." The brunette slowly lifted his head, tears also flowing from his eyes. "It's because, even in a short time, I fell for you Atsushi-kun!"

          Atsushi laughed.

          "Are you kidding? No one can love me."

          "Even I can't love myself."