five

A flashback

          "What are you doing here? It's raining, can't you see that?" A certain brunette said, tapping the person's shoulder before him. As he did, the raven in front of him just pushed his hand away.

          "Leave me alone."

          "Eh? But if I leave you alone, you'll be lonely. And no one wants to be lonely right?-- that's what my mom always told me. And she said that if a person says that, they don't really want to be alone." The brown-eyed said, squatting beside the raven, who was now beside him. "So do you still want me to leave you?"

          "If I said yes, will you?" The raven asked, looking up at the brunette, his brown eyes shining with tears. Tear marks were also printed on his cheeks.

          "No will do~!" The brunette whistled, standing up and dusting off his pants. "You're sad right? You were crying a while ago." The raven unconsciously touched and felt his cheeks, "Don't worry, it's fine. Now my mom always told me to do this with someone lonely." The brunette said. "My mom always said to look at the moon when you're lonely."

           Even though knowing the answer, "Why?" The raven said, his voice hoarse.

          "Because my mom once believed in a saying that if you look at the moon, you'll feel a gaze burning back, and you'll never feel lonely again." The brunette looked up, "Now look at the moon," The raven looked up, "you don't feel lonely anymore, right? Because you can also feel my gaze at the moon."

          "You remind me of my dad so much." The raven muttered under his breath, but fortunately, the brunette didn't hear it.

          "I'll be going now." The brunette stood up. "My name's Osamu Dazai, but call me Dazai, okay?" Dazai said, running away.

          "Ah, Dazai-san!" The raven said, looking at the paper that Dazai left beside him. The raven then debated on whether or not to open it, but decided to open it anyway.

          Nice to meet you :)

          "Aha, nice to meet you too, I'm Atsushi-kun." The raven smiled, "I hope someday we'll meet again."
----

FILLER CHAPPPPP~!!!!

oh lol i finally had an idea buutttt this will probably still be on hold :(

oh, if you're wondering why i made Atsushi a raven here is because of a thought that crossed my mind, 'what if Atsushi's hair is really black and he wore contacts when him and Dazai met so that they won't recognize each other when they meet in the future :)'

oh and i'll also not make Atsushi say his name to Dazai and make Atsushi not-- i'm spoiling too much ain't i xD sarreh.

Yeah, this story is pretty much angst lmao