two

Atsushi heaved a sigh, as he remembered what happened earlier.

          "Go to your rooftop at exactly 12 AM, I'm gonna be at the rooftop on the house beside yours, i really, really, need to tell you something."

          The light-haired boy, again, heaved a sigh, as he took another glance at the clock before him: 11:55, it says. He has been watching television for a couple of hours now, not really caring about doing his homework.

          He was nervous-- that would be an understatement, he was far more than nervous. Well of course he would be, I mean, he has social anxiety.

          There's really nothing to lose, right? A normal person would probably turn down the offer-- or not even show up, fearing that their life might be taken away from them right before their eyes. For Atsushi, well, he really had nothing, so if he was planning to kill him, Atsushi would be quite pleased.

          And so, the colorful-eyed boy, deciding that he would claim the offer, grabbed his coat and slippers and decided to go up the attic to cool things down for him, and to not appear that he was shaking.

          He breathed out a sigh of relief when he finally reached the attic, 11:57, he had three minutes left before the clock ticked at the desired time. His breath was uneven, and sweat was glistening on his face. Please don't kick in, not at this moment. Even though, he did really want to turn down the offer of meeting him up, something intrigued him to say 'yes', hence his condition right now.

          I should have turned him down. I should have turned him down. I should have turned him down.

          Regret was overflowing him.

          A usual feeling for Atsushi Nakajima.

          As he climbed the stairs up the rooftop, he was sweating uncontrollably, and his eyes were widened. But he couldn't turn back now, right?

          As he opened the door to the stairway, he saw the one thing that he didn't see for years.

          The moon.

          He felt nauseous, memories were coming back to him, but stopped when a soothing voice called.

          "Yoohoo, Atsushi-kun!"