Request - Alec Lightwood

"That's not how you hold a sword." Alec had his arms crossed over his chest and stared at you.

For the last few hours you had been busy staring at yourself in the mirror while you were trying to wield your blade like all the other Shadowhunters did. You weren't succeeding, like Alec pointed out so nicely. "I know, but if no one here is gonna show me how to do it, I'll have to do it my way."

"Who says no one is willing to show you how to do it?" Alec raised his eyebrows and he cocked his head a little. Carefully he stepped a little closer towards you, as if he wanted to see the position of your hands a little better. "You should move your hands a little." He lifted his chin and you sighed.

"Like what?" You raised your eyebrows and rolled your eyes. "Just show me, okay?" You swallowed while Alec was wrapping his arms around you.

His hand grabbed your left hand and moved it a little. Then his other hand grabbed your right hand to put it in the right position. "Like this." He let your hands go again and you tried wielding it once more.

It still didn't look as graceful as it should look. Maybe it wasn't the position of the hands that was the problem.

"Well, this doesn't seem to work." You licked your lips and sighed, but Alec walked towards you again and you felt his hands touching yours.

"Don't work so hard." His lips were almost touching your ear while his hands started moving. "Let the blade do it's work." He kept on moving and slowly you were starting to get the hang of it. He let your hands go again while you kept on moving and your mouth dropped when you stared at your own reflection in the mirror.

"What do I need to do to get you as a teacher?" You cocked your head and held the sword still.

"You'll just have to ask so I can say yes."