Request - John Murphy "All for you"

You had to remind yourself every few steps that you had to keep your chin up and your back straight. You had no idea what you had been thinking when you had come up with the idea to go to Polis to rescue Murphy. You had a couple of courses in sword fighting and an unhealthy dosis of bravery.

"What brought you to my city?" Ontari had her sword in front of her and she was smiling a smirk you didn't even want to read. "I thought you would have assumed that you were as good as dead as soon as you crossed the border." She grinned even wider and you licked your lips while you tensed your muscles.

"I didn't know it was forbidden to come here." You wished your voice wouldn't tremble as much as it did. "I've heard so many stories about you and this town." You tried not to flinch or move a muscle. In your head you were repeating over and over that it would be worth it if you would be able to take John home with you.

"Of course it's not." Ontari walked a little closer towards you and her sword was now only a few inches away from your chest. "But I believe it's safer for some people than for others." She did one more step and you could feel the cold iron through your shirt now.

"I'm here to visit my boyfriend. He's here right?" You didn't step back, even though it took you a lot of courage not to do so. Ontari was told to be ruthless, but you were counting on her not simply killing someone for being in love with a boy.

"Are we talking about John here?" She already knew the answer but she asked it anyway. "I can imagine you want him back. He has some very great hidden talents. And his hands are so soft. Or no, maybe his tongue is a lot softer." She threw her head in her neck while she laughed and you swallowed, even though you were not trying to show that every word felt like a knife going straight through your heart.

"And have you found out yet how caring and sweet he can be?" You stared straight into her eyes. "Have you seen his soft side already?" You also knew the answer.

Murphy had not shown her. He had not let his guards down. "Ladies, I'm sure that the only one being aware of all my secret talents is me." He smiled when he walked towards you and he wrapped his arms around you while he kissed your lips.

For a moment you were afraid that Ontari would kill the two of you right there, but she hesitated.

"If you kill us, you will never possess the flame." Murphy smirked and he carefully put you behind his back while he put himself in front of the pointing sword. "You will never be a real commander." He cocked his head a little. "You will be nothing but a murderer."

Ontari dropped her sword. Panic was visible in her eyes and she looked around to make sure no one had heard John. "I will hunt the two of you down so you can rot in my dungeon." She hissed between her teeth, but John just smiled.

"No, because you won't be able to find us unless I want you to." He grabbed your arm and started running, pulling you along with him. He kept on running until the two of you were in a part of the woods you had never even been to and all of a sudden he stood still. "You're either very brave or very stupid."

You shrugged your shoulders and placed your hands around his neck before you leaned on the tips of your toes to kiss him. "I am whatever you are."