Request - Drabble Jasper Jordan

"Jasper!" You screamed while his tall shadow disappeared into the dark night. With a sigh you grabbed your jacket and while you looked if no one saw you, you slipped through the hole in the fence to run after him. "Jasper!" You knew where he was going.

Since he was not able to go to mount weather anymore, he was always going to the drop ship to be alone.

"Jasper..." You slowed down and saw how he was sitting there.

He had his arms around his legs and his chin was resting on his knees. "I want to be alone." He always said that. He always said that and it had never been good enough to make you leave.

Without saying a word you sat down next to him. You made sure not to touch him, not to come too near. You just wanted him to know that you were there for him. "You can't keep on running away, Jasper." You spoke softly and Jasper turned his face towards you, his eyes almost flashing.

"I can do what I want." He placed his chin on his knees again. "And you should stop running after me only to tell me what to do." He murmured and a tear rolled down his cheek. "You can either take me or leave me." He closed his eyes and for a moment the two of you just sat there.

You knew that everything that had happened had left a scar on his pure soul. You had even been afraid that it would drive him over the edge, like had happened to Finn. "I don't want to change you, Jasper." You shook your head. "I just want you to know that you don't need to hide when you're feeling sad and want to cry. I know that me loving you doesn't make you forget her. That's okay."

"I just like being sad here." Jasper turned his face towards you, but the anger in his voice and eyes had disappeared. "Those idiots in the camp still think that what they've done was the right thing to do. I don't want to hear their stupid arguments."

"I get that..." You placed a hand on his arm and you let your head rest on his shoulder. "But if you want to run away to grieve, ask me to come with you. I prefer being with you over being at the camp at any time." You closed your eyes and felt your heart beat calming down. "I'll never leave you, Jasper. And I'll take you as the wonderful, caring person you are."