Request - Drabble John Murphy

"Why did you come after me?" Murphy turned around and he cocked his head while shaking it. "I'm running away. I want to be alone." He hissed between his teeth and you stood still.

Not that you were planning on turning around and doing what he asked. You had left the camp because you wanted to be with him. You didn't even care if he wanted to be with you too.

"What are you staring at? Just turn around and go back to the camp. I'm sure there are people deserving your attention a lot more than I do." Murphy wanted to turn around, but you grabbed his wrist and forced him to stand still. "Don't make me hurt you." Murphy didn't turn back to you, but you licked your lips, took a deep breath and straightened your back.

"I don't care how much you hurt me. I don't care what you say and I don't care how much you try to push me away." You paused for a short moment. "You're the one that I want. And I know that it's stupid and maybe even delusional. I know that I might end up losing everything I am, but I don't care."

Slowly Murphy turned around. His eyebrows raised and he cocked his head a little, staring at you as if he saw water burning. "Why would you want me?" He frowned his eyebrows and he walked a little closer towards you. "They threw me out of the camp!" He raised his voice, but you didn't flinch, didn't move.

"I know, but sometimes the heart does what the heart wants to do. There is not much I can change about that." You shrugged your shoulders and you let Murphy's wrist go.

"I hope you don't expect me to kiss you now?" He smirked. "But fine, you can come with me. Don't slow me down and don't get me killed, okay?"

"I won't be a bother." Just a blessing, you added in the back of your mind.