Raven Reyes "My hero"

The screens were black. Everything was gone. The green letters were gone. The yellow highlights were gone. Everything you didn't understand had disappeared. Was it a good or a bad sign? Did it work? Or were things even worse than they had already been?

You had no idea, but Raven was staring at it with a smile on her face and you couldn't help smiling along. If Raven was smiling, it probably meant that whatever she and Clarke had been doing worked. Which meant that Raven, your Raven, had once again saved everyone.

"So, hero..." You wrapped an arm around her shoulders and she turned her face towards you. "I hope this means we can go and find some alcohol to celebrate that everything has worked out?" You cocked your head a little and locked your eyes with hers.

"We totally can." She stared at the screens once more and then all of a sudden she wrapped her arms around your neck. "Although I could come up with some other ways to celebrate?" There was a glimmer in her eyes and she smiled a teasing smile while she placed her finger on your nose, slowly trailing it down.

"Well, we can always combine everything?" You whispered and your nose brushed hers. "We can have a few drinks, turn on the music. We can dance until we're too tired to stand on our legs. And then we can fall on the bed to finish our party in style." You placed your hands in her sides and she pressed her lips on yours.

"Everything sounds good." She kept on kissing you and her hands went through your hair. "After everything we've been through we deserve a short moment of happiness." Her voice trembled a little while she said those words and you sighed.

"You don't need to go through bad things to deserve good things, Raven." You moved your hands to her back and rubbed it gently. "And I'm sure that if that would be the case, you've saved more than enough happiness for a lifetime." You carefully lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around your waist.

She hated being carried and you knew it, but today she was a hero. Today she was everyone's hero and not just yours. "I have you. What more happiness can I possibly need?" Raven put her feet down on the floor and you stood still to shake your head.

"I could think of a thing or two." You tucked a strand of her long hair behind her ear and your lips curled up into a smile. "I would really like a house somewhere. A place for just me and you and no one else." You spoke softly and you pulled her a little closer towards you. "And what would you think about a romantic date? A candle light dinner? A walk along the beach?" You kissed her again and Raven moaned quietly.

"That sounds nice. But I'm fine as long as I'm with you. Here in the camp or in our own house. Here in the cafetaria or in a restaurant. Here in the woods or along the beach." She pressed herself to your chest and she smiled. She smiled the brightest smile you had ever seen her smile.

"And that's exactly why I love you."