Request - Derek Hale "Famous"

Derek had his arm wrapped around your shoulders while he stared at your tv screen. There was not one channel that was not reporting about your relationship and you could see that it made Derek a little uneasy. He had been avoiding your glance ever since that one photographer had caught the two of sharing an intimate kiss.

"It was going to happen sooner or later, I'm afraid." You looked up at your boyfriend and you saw how he nodded. You were famous and even though there were a lot of things to like about being famous, not being able to keep anything private was for sure one of the downsides.

"I know. I wonder how long..." He couldn't finish his sentence. His ringtone echoed through the living room and he stared at his screen while rolling his eyes. "Scott, the boy I've told you about."

"Here, let me answer." You held out your hand and Derek placed his cellphone in it. "(Y/N) here!" You waited until Derek sat down next to you again so you could place your head on his chest.

"Wow, I have to admit that we were not sure if it was true..." Scott sounded a little surprised and you smiled, noticing how Derek's lips curled up a little too.

"It's all true. Of course, we were actually planning on telling you all first, but the press saw something and the press couldn't wait with announcing it of course." You teased Derek by trailing your finger up and down his neck.

"O, no, that's fine. We're just very glad to hear that Derek is happy." Scott's voice was trembling a little. "O, euh...Stiles wants to talk to you." Scott gave the phone to Stiles and you smiled again.

Even though you had not seen Derek's friends yet, you started to already like them. "Hello Stiles." You spoke before Stiles could say anything and you heard how the boy took a few deep breaths.

"Hey (Y/N), you know, I'm a very big fan and I admire your work, but if you ever hurt the sourwolf you will have a problem with me. Well, with all of us." His voice was shaking a little and you saw how Derek raised his eyebrows.

"You do not need to worry, Stiles." You shook your head and looked up at your boyfriend. Most of the words were directed to him and not towards the strange boy talking to you through the phone. "I will love him until the end of time and I will do everything he asks me to do." You smiled and Derek smiled back at you.

"So, when are you coming to visit us? We would all love to meet you." Stiles barely gave you the time to answer. "And we would very much like to see the sourwolf again. We have a few things to talk to him about and I can better not tell that through the phone." Stiles started whispering and this time it was your turn to frown your eyebrows.

With one smooth movement Derek took the phone out of your hand and pressed it to his ear. "I hope this doesn't mean you're in trouble again?" Derek cocked his head and he started smiling again. "Good. I'll come with her as soon as I can, I promise." He hung up and he pressed a soft kiss on your nose. "And?"

You smiled and you kissed his lips. "I'll make room in my agenda to go to Beacon Hills tomorrow."