Request - Drabble Scott McCall

Scott had you in his arms. With slow, but steady steps, he was walking towards your house. He had not had the time to wash the blood of the fight off. He just had to make sure that you were in bed, safely. He just had to make sure that you would be able to sleep tonight and the night after that and the night after that.

"Scott?" You opened your eyes and moaned.

Scott didn't know how bruised your were. He was certain that the visible part of the damage was not even the worst part, but his mother had assured him that you just needed rest, that you would be okay again.

"What happened?" You held on to him and Scott licked his lips.

"Something I hope you don't remember." He spoke softly and he swallowed. "And something you don't even know yet, because I haven't told you." He smiled a little and he looked up at the opened window of your room. Gently he put you on your feet. He wasn't sure if you could stand, but he didn't want to do anything that could trigger your memories of this horrible night.

"Tell me." You closed your eyes again and leaned against the werewolf boy that had just saved your life, even though you didn't know it anymore.

"What do I need to tell you?" Scott whispered and he wrapped his arms around you to make sure you wouldn't fall again.

"Tell me what I don't know because you haven't told me yet."

Scott sighed relieved. For a moment he had been afraid that you had wanted him to tell about the fight, about the Alphas who had tried to kill you, who had tried to force him to kill you. He couldn't tell you that. Not yet. He couldn't let you be afraid for people like him. "The last couple of weeks something has happened." Scott tucked a strand of hair behind your ear and he pressed his forehead to yours. "I've been falling slowly for you." He smiled. "The thought of losing you breaks my heart. I've fallen in love with you."

You didn't answer, but you leaned on the tips of your toes to press your lips on his.

Scott assumed that meant you loved him too.