4|Garroth Boyfriend?|

Garroth pov

I know that I had to move on to someone else. Garroth this wasn't your greatest idea but I have to try.

"Because I got a boyfriend named .... G-Gene... Y-yea gene" I say blushing and Stuttering (that's a gaurance book BTW XD XD).

He stares at me in shock. "Ohh t-thats cool" Laurance say laughing
nervously.

I need to talk to Gene now before Laurance asks him.

Well that's another situation I have to deal with. I am so angry at Aaron why would he do that. Aaron isn't even gay, right.

Right.

I have to find Gene now. Irene knows he isn't in class right now. I raise m hand

"Yes Mr.Ro'meave" the teacher says. Everyone stares at me I blush red nervously.

"C-c-can i-i go to t-the bathroom" I say stuttering. She nods and I slowly walk out the classroom.

I run around the halls until I find Gene sitting on a bench. He is staring off into space.

"GENE" I scream I catch his attention. He looks like he is going to punch me.

"Garroth what do you want" he says growling at me.

"G-Gene I umm... Kinda sorta told Laurance we dated" I say blushing. He blushed too.

"W-why" he said.

"Because I was mad that Aaron asked Laurance out. I had a idea that we can make them jealous. You do like Aaron riggghhht" I say sitting next to him.

"I understand were your going with this to make them jea... Hold up you like Laurance" he looked at me confused.

"Ermm, b-but you like Aaron so your a faggot too" I say punching him on the shoulder. We laughed.

"Deal" He said. We shook hands.

I check the time and I was out of class for 15 minutes. Oh no. She is going to call my dad.

"I am so late oh no" I say whining. "I can text Laurance and tell him to get your things and bring it to you" he asked.

"S-sure"

Even though me and Gene aren't actually dating. Does this count of my first date. I don't know man. We just sit I silence until the bell rings. I get up and leave Gene there.

I don't feel right doing this. I really like Laurance. That still doesnt make any sense of why Aaron asked him out.

Hold up a second... Is Aaron with another person. "I really like you too". Aaron isn't a cheater right. I go around the corner in the to the bathroom.

"I like you too Aaron" I peep look into the bathroom. I seen them kiss... Hold up is that.......................

Oh my god I knew there was something going on. Aaron you little cheater I can't believe your cheating on Laurance with...

Told you back to back but imma skip to 2 weeks of them dating. There date was fun and they haven't made out or anything else else

Garroth POV

Wait is that Dante.

He is cheating on Laurance with Dante nonono.

This makes no sense. I need to observe more.

*two weeks later*

Its been 2 weeks. Dante and Aaron are definitely dating. Laurance doesn't even know. I need to tell him. I can't though he will think I am lying. Decisions to make.

I can't stand seeing Laurance and Aaron together and kissing that's wrong. Me and Gene aren't even acting like a couple. I don't care about him I care about Laurance and Aaron. This is so wrong seeing Dante and Aaron together.

I kinda ship Aante. Inner fanboy or whatever. I have to tell him today. Wait the bathroom.

Laurances pov

Its been 2 weeks since we been dating. I love him a lot but I feel likes he is hiding something.

Nahh probably just me. Garroth has been watching me a lot lately. I found out him and Gene were dating. That's weird Gene hates Garroth.

Anyway everyone knows about me and Aaron. The girl get all giddy the boys well they don't care. There cool about it. Except some take things to far with me. They try to kiss me and do things with me. Its some time gets a little to far, but I can protect myself.

"Hey babe" I hear Aaron say coming and wrapping his arms around me. I turn and look into his eyes. I kiss him while wrapping my arms around his neck. Then I see Garroth looking at us at the door.

"Hey G-Garroth" I say letting go of Aaron.

Aarons POV

Garroth is being suspicious...

Wait does he know about me and Dante.

No he can't right ... Right.

He walks on me and Laurance. I look at him in a glare. Laurance says hey and let's go of me.

"Hey Garroth" I say still holding onto his waist from behind. Laurance blushes. Of course I know Garroth likes Laurance to

I like Laurance he is a good kisser.

Malmus POV
The story is just Aaron and Dante have been dating for 1 month in secretive. Yes Aaron used to like Garroth that was old when he told me he likes Laurance. Aaron stopped liking him. His revenge was to date Laurance just because Garroth liked him. Its mean but hmm Aaron don't know its hard to explain. Pretty much Aaron is using Laurance to make Garroth jealous. But Aaron does have feelings for Laurance. Now

Abathroom

I look at Garroth we meet eyes he shakes his head at me. I squinch at him he smiles.

"I'm going to just go to the other bitchy bathroom" I sigh in relief.

"Wait... Garroth can I talk to you alone please" I say letting go of Laurance. Garroth nods his head.

We walk away from the bathroom I feel bad leaving Laurance there. This is more important.

"Yes Aaron what do you want"Garroth says
"You know don't you" I ask him gritting my teeth

"Thought I would catch on about Aante" he say giggling. My mind catches on fire.

"Your going to tell him aren't you" I ask him

"Why shouldn't I you don't even care about him your using him for his own pleasure"
"No I am not I have feeling for him a little bit okay"

"Okay but you still want him for your pleasure"

"I mean your acting like you don't want to and even if I did he isn't ready"

Garroth didn't answer he just smiled.

"That's still my boyfriend and Garroth I understand I'll break up Dante I really like Laurance and his pleasure"

"So you really do like Laurance

"Yes I do Garroth I am sorry this was supposed to be a joke but"

"S-soo I am a joke to you" I hear a voice say.

"L-laurance I can explain" I said nervous.

"Fuck you bitch go give yourself some pleasure" Laurance had expression on his face was blank. He turned around and walked away.

Laurance POV

I am not crying I am not sad. I am blank. Of course I knew that Dante and Aaron date well dated. That time he kissed Garroth he was trying to make Aaron jealous. I am used to this and I don't care. I climb up the tree were I go to think. No tear or nothing. I feel like my heart actually broke. I feel nothing nothing at all.
*
Smh... I just realized I had lemons on here lol