6|2nd chance|

Warning: lemon

Aarons POV

My friend have Given me this drink yesterday. He said I should use it on Laurance, I don't think I want to.

Its like that drug that makes people get turned on. I want to use it. I may do I don't know. I'll just put it away.

I brought beer, cigarettes, snacks and blankets. I have to hide this.

*Time skip brought to you by Ourcollabz*

Laurances POV

I finally get to Aarons house I stare at the door. I ring the doorbell and he answer the door instant.

"L-laurance come in" he says I look at him and smile.

I fake smile between... I hate you and I hate you a lot

When I walk in I see that he moved the table. He put a blanket full of beer and cigarettes on the floor.

I run my the blanket and pick up a beer. I quickly open a bottle before taking small chugs of the drink.

"Help your self" Aaron said kindly. I open it up a chug.

Aaron knows when I am stressed I drink and smoke. I am not a heavy drinker or smoke it just relives stress.

After 1 hour of us doing whatever.

"Ugh Aaron there is no more beer or cigarettes" I say drunk. I was very drunk but tried to keep my cool.

"H-how already" he said scratching his head in confusion.

"You dumbass just go get some more than" I say drunker than ever.

My body felt weak and shakey but I didn't want to admit it.

"Ugh whatever I'll be back in a few minutes" Aaron says getting up and leaving. I need something anything. I search his pantry kitchen, nothing at all by I did find pictures of me and him.

*Time skip*

I ignore it and behind the picture was a bottle.

"Aha found one" with out reading the bottle I start gulping it down. It wasn't even that good. then Aaron walks in seeing me drink it. He panicked and take it away from me.

"Laurance what are you doing and how did you find this"

"Your a moron I found behind some picture why you were taking so long" I say feeling woosies.

"LAURANCE YOU NEED TO GO TO SLEEP YOUR REALLY DRUNK" he says screaming at me. I was to drunk to argue. I ended sleeping at his house. He makes me a bed on the floor.

*Skip time to middle of the night*

Still Laurance POV

In the middle of the night I feel something wrong with me. I feel it a sharp pain in body, I'm weak and sleepy.

"What the hell" I say quiety. I have to realse. How though. I feel a sharp pain in my legs I try to walk but end up falling. Shit.

"Huh... What... Laurance are you okay" Aaron comes and tries to pick me. "I can do this myself okay idiot" I say. I knew I couldnt but I didn't want him touching me.

"Can you go for a walk or something I need pills" I say lying. "I got pills here" he responds

"Then can you stay in the bathroom for a few minutes" I ask angrier