7|Missing|

Here we goooooo

Aarons POV

When I wake up I see that Laurance is gone. I sighed and walked into my living room. I've been saying that my parents are out of town. Nope there not I moved out. I had too my parents were to protective.

Laurance, all I can think about. What happened last night I liked it. He probably doesn't even want to see me. I messed up so bad. I took advantage of that moment.

Do I call him, Should I go to his house,

Do I move on

All these thought running through my head. I busted into tears. Throw a picture of me and Laurance on the wall.

And watch it break.

I am such a horrible person. Horrible.

I need to get myself together and move on. I need to move on.

Laurance POV

I wake up in my bed. Huh was that all a dream. Then I feel tears on my pillow.
Then the sharp pain
Then the memories from last night
Then the break up... I remember everything

Should I call Aaron hopefully got my letter. I don't know its complicated

To complicated for the hangover I'm going through.

Laurances POV

I haven't been to school in the past 4 days. Gene and Dante have came over to check on me. Me and Dante really haven't talked since.

Well my dad knows about Aaron he doesn't mind. Its just he doesn't want me to be all sad. I barley eaten anything. Only thing I've eaten was Popsicles and bananas.

My dad comes up and sits on my bed. I was on my phone looking a pictures me and Aaron took. Tears roll down my face my dad comes and wipes them.

"Laurance I know this is hard going back to school, you need to man up. I don't have a problem with your decision. You really have to go to school though. Your education is more important then avoid some stupid ex. Sometimes you have to move on" my dad says he smiles at me. I hug him and then he leaves me.

Every day night afternoon hour minute second I think about Garroth. When I think about Garroth it makes me sad because the way I treated him.

This beautiful human being. I'm gay but could bring myself into that.

So I bullied him.

I get out of my feelings and shake it off. I take a shower and let the water hit me.

I get out I didn't even care about my hair. I go put on a red shirt and some jeans. I try to find my vans but I couldn't.

I look deeply and didn't find it. I found this paper. It was folded into a square.

To my Baby,

Laurance I love you I will never stop it. Since the day I meet you I found a connection. I will never let you go never.

Love, Your Boyfriend

Aaron ¥¥

I see tears forming. My body starts aching and I feel bad. I shove the not into my pocket and find my vans.

"LAURANCE do you want me to take you to school" My dad asks me.

I said no and headed outside.

When I go outside I automatically see Garroth. He was walking down the street. He turns and smiles at me. I run to him and pull him in a hug.

I need to tell Garroh my feelings for him right now. "L-Laurance don't hit me!" He says hugging me back. "I've just been thinking about every thing and Garroth I have to tell you that I l-" I was cut off and felt hands wraps around me.

I jump and screech in fear. "Laurance its just me Gene" I sigh in relief. I turn and hug him back. "Were have you been I was so worried you haven't answer calls or text are you okay" he asks me. "Yes u am fine I just don't want to talk about it okay" he nods his head and catches Garroth eyes. They glare at each other, Gene walks off. I pull Garroth head to mines and whisper in his ear. "Garroth I like you I really like you I ways have I was just blinded" I say to him. I feel his face her up and he pulls his face to mines and we kiss. We didn't know that Aaron was right there. He sighed Loud and walked pass us. I wanted to talk to him but I also needed to talk to Garroth. I will talk to him later.

"Laurance I feel the same way... Will you be my boyf..." I cut him off with a kiss. When I kissed him I thought about Aaron.

I new to get my mind right. "Garroth of course bug give me some time I need to talk to Aaron but I need to feel you this before anything. I like you Garroth I really do."

I run and try to catch up to Aaron.

Aaron POV

Dododododododododo. Minding my own business and trying to move on. I can't I need to talk to Laurance and Dante together.

I turn the corner to the back of the school. I feel someone wrap that hands on my. I get scared and jump. I turned to see Laurance. "Aaron can we talk talk please just me and you right here alone" I nod my head yes and we sit on the old basketball court. It was silent until he kissed me. I was shocked. Then I melted into the kiss... Until.