8|Grass|

Aarons POV

He kissed me he actually kissed me. Of course I kissed back.

Until... He grabbed my member and I moan. He started to rub it I pull him away.

"Laurance what the fuck are you doing" I Say to him. He blushed and put his head down.

"Aaron I don't know what came over me I just I just don't know" I seen tears fall down to his eyes.

I pull him closer to me he later on my lap crying. I AM SO FUCKING CONFUSED DIDNT HE BREAK UP WITH ME.

"Laurance tell me what wrong you broke up with me" I ask him. He just cried more.

"Aaron I found this note in my closet and I just can't explain but here" He hands me a note.

It reads:

To my Baby,

Laurance I love you I will never stop it. Since the day I meet you I found a connection. I will never let you go never.

Love, Your Boyfriend

Aaron ¥¥

I pat his head.

"Aaron yes I like Garroth I just needed to see if we still had a connection and we don't I am sorry" he gets off my lap.

I pull him back down and looks into my eyes.

"Laurance what we did that night do you think that was a mistake" I ask him he smiles at me.

"Even though we weren't together no I dont think it was. I enjoyed it I really did but I thinks it is time. We need to separate ways" I nod I understand but

I was still a little sad but I understand. He got up and went to leave. He turned to and kissed ME on the nose. I blushed and pulled him into a hug.

He's gone he is really gone...

Laurances POV

I lost my first boyfriend gone. I got Garroth right that's all I need.

That's all I need... Or at least I can try
Since I am bored with my life here's another chapter.

I catch up to Garroth and he looks at me.

"Have out you been crying" He asks he me. Oh yes I forgot I was crying.

"Oh I am fine I am just going though a something's don't worry" he wrapped his arms around me. I blush.

"Laurance are you sure" he asked. Lucky the bell ranged and I run yo my next class. Classmates greet me in the hallways. I get asked a lot of question. I guess they heard me and Aaron because they kept asking if I was okay.

*Skip to class

DANTES POV DIDNT SEE THAT COMING

When I see Laurance in the hallways I freeze up. We barley talked since this whole thing. I heard about the break up. Gene heard about it so we went to visit him. He was taking it hard so was eyes but I keep it in. Gene was kinda mad (I FORGOT THAT DANTE AND GENE ARE BROTHER AHHH SHIIITTTT) about the whole situation.

He was talking about how I ruined his friendship I didn't care. That was Aaroms fault not mines. I rush off to class and then it hit me. Me and him sit with each other.

I sit at my desk "reading a book" then Laurance walks in. We make eye contact he smiled at me.

I really want us to be cool again but it may be hard. He came and sat next to me.

"Hey Dante, Can we forget about Aaron. I know its awkward." he smiles at me.

I blush and pull him into hug. "

Of course, Laurance I will never lose you to anyone" he hugs back then we pull apart from each other.

"Dante oh yea, Me and Garroth are kinda a thing now" In my head I said DIDNT YOU BULLY HIM AND NOE YOURE DATING HIM

but out loud I said..

"OH THATS AMAZING" I say kinda sarcastic. The bells rings and we get to work.
-
Chow weee