Five.

Two Days Later.

April 30 2016.

"What happened in there Liam? Why do the police keep calling you?" Bethany asked Liam as he was pacing around their living room running his hand over his face.

"Nothing happened they just asked a few questions same as you." Liam answered calmly.

"Then why aren't they calling us?" Lana said.

Liam looked at his friends one by one, reluctant whether to tell them the truth or not.

"Dude. We can't keep secrets from each other specially not right now." Colton said.

"I wasn't home that night, I went out."

The three of them waited for him to continue.

"But it wasn't the time of Jessie's death, Keegan said she died at exactly 12:56 am I went out at around 1:40."

"That's impossible we were in bed Liam." Bethany said taking a step closer towards her boyfriend.

"No I snuck out."

"Please tell me you don't have anything to do with Jessie ending up burnt in our pool." Lana said.

"No of course not! I... I went out to get cigarettes."

The three started yelling at him until Liam finally calmed them down.

"I was in stress because of exams and my interview which was supposed to be today but I didn't go because my pictures and my name are up in the news accusing me of murder." He said.

"All of our pictures and names are in the news Liam." Lana said.

"I know, and I knew you weren't gonna let me smoke so I snuck out. I got the cigs and then smoked outside the store and came back home. The police are saying they have a photo of me entering the house at 1:56 am that's why they're calling me. Okay? That's what happened." Liam said and told them the rest of his questioning with the police.

Liam has been smoking since he was 18, but because his friends, and especially his girlfriend are opposed to him smoking, he quit with their help. But whenever he gets angry or stressed he secrectly smokes.

"Then that's our first mission." Colton said.

"What is?"

"To prove that you went out for cigarettes and not to burn a body." He said.

"How do we prove that?" Bethany asked.

"Liam you're a law student, we'll go to the store you bought the cigarettes from and say we work for a lawyer and we need to check the security footage."

"And if they ask which lawyer?" Lana said.

"We'll lie. I'm a drama major, I'm an actor it's not that big a deal I'll prep you." He said.

"What about the footage from across the street? Do they really have a photo of you or are they just bluffing?" Lana asked.

"That's when you come in, Lana we need your mad hacker skills to hack in the security cameras and see if there actually is a footage of Liam."

"I'm on it." Lana said running to her laptop.

"You have amazing computer skills I still don't get why you chose a career in fashion design." Bethany said.

"Because hacking is just something I picked up in high school and it's a hobby, fashion design is my actual passion." Lana said not taking her eyes off the screen.