Getting to know the characters.

Hey Guys,

So this chapter is going to be about the characters, what kind of people they are, their personalities, their style, and a little bit of their backgrounds, their pasts, their families.

I think it's important to know what they look like when you're reading a story, you get a certain image in your head about the characters, and I'm here to give you that image.

***

Lana Jefferson.

We all know Lana is studying fashion design, but unlike other girls, she's not a glittery-girly girl-fashionista, she's the kind of girl that could put together anything and still look fabulous

Lana is a brave woman, she's not like most girls, she doesn't easily cry over guys, she doesn't write a diary, she doesn't own many pink clothes in her closet.

She's not popular, but she's known by everyone being the kindest girl on campus, she smiles to everyone who passes by her, and she stands up for herself and doesn't let anyone walk all over her.

Lana's family was originally from LA, she was born and raised in the sun. She has two older siblings, a sister and a brother.

● Bethany Hale.

Bethany is studying journalism, and unlike her best friend, she's a total girly girl

Bethany is studying journalism, and unlike her best friend, she's a total girly girl. She dresses up in floral skirts, and dressy outfits, and she's not afraid of expressing herself by the way she dresses.

She's known to be the sweetest girl and kind of a gossip girl. She's confident and isn't afraid to speak her mind.

She and Liam started dating second year of high school and have been together ever since.

She has a relationship blog and girls on campus come to her for relationship advice. She's an amazing writer and her dream is to be a world known writer.

Bethany's family was from Boston, they moved to LA when she was 13. Bethany has one younger sister.

● Melanie Mitchell.