Ten.

May 3 2016.

Adam Larson. He was one of their roommates as well. First year of college he was assigned to the campus house as well, with the other four and Jessie. Then suddenly one day he moved out without explaining why, and never spoke to either one of them again.

He was walking on campus, his head hung low, holding his bag like his life depended on it. Suddenly he saw two pairs of feet blocking his way, and when he raised his head up he saw two guys smiling widely at him. Guys he thought he'd never have to see or talk to again.

"Adam!" The two guys said cheerfully.

"Liam, Colton." Adam said without even giving them a smile.

"Come on you can do better than that! It's like you're not happy to see us." Colton said still in a cheerful tone.

"That's cause I'm not." Adam said and walked past the guys.

Liam rolled his eyes and gestured for Colton to follow him. They both followed him and Liam put a hand around his shoulder to stop him from walking.

"Hey buddy what do you say we go out to lunch and catch up, for old time's sake." He said.

"No thanks I already ate."

"Come on Larson-" Colton was saying but got cut off by him.

"Cut the crap Perkins, what do you want?"

"We just wanna catch up, you move out without a word without saying why and you never speak to us again. Did we do something wrong? We were your friends Adam." Liam said.

"You're here to ask about Jessie." Adam said.

Liam and Colton didn't say a word and waited for him to continue.

"That's what I thought." He nodded with a smirk playing on his lips. "Well let me tell you this. I don't know anything about her, I didn't do anything to her."

"Oh really?" Liam said with a smirk of his own.

"We weren't gonna ask about her." Colton lied. "But since you brought her up, that means you're hiding something."

"I didn't-"

"Now you cut the crap Larson." Colton said poking his chest and making him walk backwards until his back hit the three behind him. "We didn't ask you about Jessie, yet you bring her up. You move out without a word, and you get all panicky at the mention of her name. You know what I think? I think you are hiding something."

"I didn't kill her!" He said through gritted teeth freeing his shirt from Colton's grasp.

Colton chuckled. "I don't believe you. You raped her, and she got pregnant, and then when you found out, you got rid of her didn't you?!"

"I said I didn't kill her! Jesus what is wrong with you?!" He yelled.

"Hey keep it down you're causing a scene." Liam said when he realised people around were staring at the three of them. "It's just a scene for an audition. They're actors." He lied making their audience nod with smiles and turn back around to their business.

"Adam." Colton said more calmly this time.

Adam shut his eyes and ran his hands down his face in frustration.

"Adam what did you do?" Liam asked with furrowed eyebrows feeling a slight pettiness towards his ex-friend.

"I-" He sighed. "I didn't kill her. I raped her, yes, it was a mistake, I regret it everyday, and yes Jessie was pregnant, but I don't know if I was the father."