Chapter 5: Will you clean my car?

I was sitting  in English talking to Noah about our project.

"I think you should kiss me during the scene"he suggested.

"How about not"I shot down his idea.

"Come on Romeo and Juliet were in love"he reminds.

"Romeo and Juliet were to young to know what love is"I correct.

"How would you know?"he asks.

"I got pregnant the same age Juliet fell in love"I say.

"Were you always this cynical?"He asks.

"I guess"I think.

"I'm going to make you a hopeless romantic if it kills me Aubree Evans"he vows.

"Yeah goodluck with that"I sarcastically.

"Hey guys. What's up"Kylie churps coming over to us.

"He's trying to turn me into a hopeless romantic"I say.

"Yeah goodluck with that she is the most unromantic person in the world"Kylie laughs.

"Hey you working tonight"I ask Kylie.

"Yeah but since it's off season they have very few so it wouldn't be that bad"Kylie say.

Kylie works in the local kennel and since its october an nobody really goes on vacation she is pretty much bored all the time and just snapchats us alll the time.

We all have jobs as soon as we were old enough.Me and Caleb work at the diner, Kylie works for the kennel ,Brooke works her dads constrution firm and Logan work as a sales clerk at Walmart.Ben dosen't work so he can watch Ember when I do because I have to work if I want to keep living on my own.I receive the lowest amount of child support allowed in the state of Califorina since Ben dosen't work.

"So are you working tonight"Kylie asks .

"Yep It's wednesday so I'll be spending my night running around a crowded Diner getting digruntled people there food and getting crappy tips."I groan.

"Hey It could be worse you could have to go around picking up dog poop all afternoon"she reminds.

"I guess your right"I say.

We continue to talk until an announcement came over the intercom

"Sorry to interup class but could Aubree Evans and Benjamin Summers please come the Office It's urgent.Thank you"The voice commanded.

I look back at Ben he looks just as confused as I am.We both gather our stuff and proceed to leave when Kylie calls out.

"Bree texts when your done I want to know everything."She whisper-yells across the class room.

I give her a thumbs up before leaving the class with Ben beside me.

"Do you know what this could be about"I ask him.

"No I have no Idea"he says confused.

"Oh my god what if this is about Ember"I yell.

I take out my phone and see it is turned off. I turn it on and see I have three missed calls from Embers school.

"Oh my god I have three missed calls from Embers school"I basic start to panic.

"I have two"Ben says.

Ben and me start to run to the office and I get text from Brooke,Logan and Caleb asking why we were called down to the office. When we reach the offie we are met by the receponist shelley.