Chapter 6: Twilight and seeing something special.

Today is homecoming and I'm very nervous I have never been to a school dance before. In high school anyway. I'm going to Kylie's house tonight to get ready with her and Brooke. Ember will be there too because we are dropping her off at Noah's house after he picks me up.

It's four o'clock and two hours from when the boys pick us up to bring us to dinner before hand, Noah insisted because it was technically our first date.

I arrive at Kylie's house and Taylor her mom opens the door.

"Hi Bree ohh you have Ember she even cuter than last time"Taylor says.

"Thanks is Kylie is up stairs" I ask.

"Yep go right up ohh Ember I have tangled recorded on the tv if you want"Taylor offers.

"Yes please"Ember smile. Thank goodness she remembered her manners.

"Alright call me if you need anything baby girl I'll be just up stairs" I say.

I go up stairs where Brooke is rubbing Kylie shoulders.

"Hey Bree"Kylie smiles.

"Hey what are you two up to"I ask.

"Well since you and Talia got in an arguement and I defended you she has been working me to the bone"Kylie says.

"Oh my god Kyle I'm so sorry"I say sincerly.

"It's fine seriously It will only make me a better cheerleader"she says.

"Really"I ask confused.

"Yeah but I insist you rub my feet"she says.

"Of course"I say going up to her.

"Is Ember down stairs with Taylor"Brooke asks.

"Yep she is watching Tangled"I say.

"Has she finally decided what she wanted to dress up as for halloween?"Kylie asks.

"Nope it's between Elsa and a football player"I say.

"Well I think the footballer player outfit will be easier to get"Brooke adds.

"I think your right"I laugh

"So what time are the boys getting us"Brooke asks.

"Six I think, I'll text Logan"Kylie says.

"Wait is Ben and Lauren coming to dinner with us?"I ask confused on the plan.

"Nope he is at a party at Laurens house before Homecoming"Kylie says.

"Wow a family dinner with a member missing"Brooke whispers.

"Well we have Noah maybe a new family member"Kylie teases.

"I don't think Ben would like it if we made Noah a member and not Lauren"I say knowingly.

"Well she is friends with Talia she can not be trusted"Brooke points out.

"Plus this is my first date with Noah and my first real date period and not even a real date because it's a group and the homecoming dance"I rant.

"You went out with Ben for like three years and he took you out on a date?"Brooke asks confused.

"We were eleven and broke the most we did was play xbox which I hated and watched tv"I admit.

"Huh I remember my first real date like a proper adult it's was also the day I lost my virginity."Kylie says.

"We know we heard this story a thousand times Logan took you in arms and you made sweet sweet love in the back of Jackies van, which she still has"Brooke complains.