Chapter 8: Truth, Pasts and Home Tests

Noah's P.O.V

I'm walking down the hall on monday morning looking for Bree since I'm really worried about her since she hasn't picked up any of my calls or answered any of my texts. We still haven't talked about our kiss or the fight between her and her friends which I'm still really confused about.

I had such a great time with her and Ember on halloween, god she has such a funny kid. People ask me why I'm so into Bree and the truth is I wasn't sure at first when she walked into that English class laughing with Kylie I just knew that she was someone I was supposed to meet. She is soo beautiful with her long brown hair and her deep blue eyes.

I find the fact she is bearly five foot two adorable, the way is with Ember is amazing she is an amazing mom and over all I respect the hell out of her for the fact she has been through so much.

I think I'm on my way to falling in love with Aubree Evans and her little Ember who has to be the funniest three year old ever. These are the reasons I'm completely infatuated right now with Bree Evans.

I look every where and can't find her she must have stayed home, I'll try her cell again. I take out my phone and dial her number it goes straight to voice mail.

I sigh and contine to walk to class when I'm stopped by a sad looking Brooke.

"Hey Noah "She say.

"Hi Brooke, can I do something for you"I ask a little confused.

"Em..yeah actually me, Kylie and the guys need you do us a favour" she says staring at her feet.

"Look I can hardly get her to talk to me let along get her to talk to you"I say honestly.

"We get that it's just we need you to look out for her make sure she doesn't do something she will regrets"Brooke shuffles her feet.

"What"I'm genuinly confused which seems to happen very often lately.

"Look I can't tell you why but we really need you to look for her alright" Seh basically begs.

"Brooke you can tell me"I say concerned at this point.

"We are all she has"She says.

"Yeah I get that"I try to finish before I'm cut off.

"No you don't, she dosen't know her mom, Her dad left and she has no siblings, she has nobody but us and now without us all she has is a little girl who depends on Bree for everything, so now I need for her to have you"She explains.

"Brooke she has me"I reasure.

"Good"She breathes with unsureity.

"Brooke?"I ask.

"Yeah"She answers before she can walk away.

"I can't make sure she dosen't do something if I don't know what that something is"I say.

"It's not rocket science make sure she dosen't harm herself,drink or take drugs" She spits out annoyed at my question.

"Why would it hurt her so much if she she got a little drunk she told me she has before"I say realising that be a little stupid, jesus I realise I sound a little stupid I swear I'm not I'm just a olittle put off guard here.

"It would harm her alright"She says a bit agressive.

"Brooke stop with going around with words tell me what going on or what secret your keeping, just tell me the truth"I plead.

 She thinks about it.

"Fine but bree is going to be even more mad at me for this "She says tense.