Chapter 9: Food fights, forgiveness and Kidnapping

I walk down to my locker and see Noah walking towards me.

"Hey"He smiles.

"Hi"I say back looking for my french book.

"So are you going to the game tonight"He asks leaning his head against the side of my locker.

"I don't know"I say honestly.

"Come on it will be fun and maybe you guys could try to talk" He trys to presuade me.

"They called the cops on me Noah"I remind.

"I know but they didn't do it to hurt you, they did it to protect you from yourself"Noah try to reason.

"I could have lost Ember"I explain.

"You wouldn't have because you were clean"He reminds me .

"But what if I wasn't"I argue.

"Then you would have broken the law and your promise so they did the right thing"Noah exclaims.

"Who's side are you on anyways"I whisper yells because there are people around.

"Your, but I'll never lie to you about my opinion"He is too honest sometimes.

"Well thank you if you haven't noticed I'm a tiny bit stubborn and need a reality check sometimes"I admit.

"A tiny bit stubborn"He asks.

"Alright I'm very stubborn"I laugh.

We both are silent for a moment.

"Come on Bree go to the game tonight it's in campells town only an hour away please come"He pratically.

"Fine I'll come but I'm not talking to them though and neither is Ember"I say finally.

"Thats okay aslong as you are coming thats all I care about"He sighs satisfied.

"Good I'm glad we have and understanding, Now do you want to help me clean during lunch today"I smile at him.

"You can't keep cleaning at lunch just to avoid them you need to eat lunch aswell"He reminds.

"I do jsut fast so I can clean plus Ms. Hoppin is on my ass all the time about how my hour to clean the school are piling up"I sigh.

"Well I would to help the cutest girl in school"He smile moving closer to me.

"Oh really"I smile.

"Yeah I just have to find her first"He teases.

"Hey"I play slap his chest.

"Just kidding I already found her"He says pulling me into his arms and kissin my cheeck.

"It's Talia"He whispers in my ears.

I look at him in shock."Too far dude too far"I say laughing at his teasing.

"Come on you know I think your the cutest girl I've ever seen"He confirms to me.

"Your not too bad yourself"I say staring into his deep blue eyes.

We start to laugh and he walks me down the hall to where I have gym first. I'm soo excited notice the eye roll.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I eat my food really fast so I could start to clean and don't have to spend too much time in the same place as people who called the cops on me. I finish up and go to the janitors closet to grab some cleaning supplies.