chpt. 6

Hikaru: omg!! You're in love with haruhi

Kyoya: NO!

Kouru: then why does it say in you're journal, and I quote "haruhi looked so beautiful today, she always does. I love her so much but of course she doesn't know that. I just wish that I could actually build up the courage to-"

Kyoya: SHUT IT!!

Haruhi: um kyoya senpai... I didn't know that um...

Kyoya blushed even harder than quickly got up and left the room.

[Kyoya's pov.]
Once I had gotten out of the building, I quickly jumped into my car and got out of there. I had reached my home in a few minutes and I've never been more relieved in my life. I ran up the stairs and into my bedroom, then just plopped onto my big queen sized comfortable bed. 'That was humiliating' I thought to myself. 'How could I ever go back and face Haruhi after this.'

[Fast Forward]
Haruhi: but what do we do about Kyoya?!

Tamaki: what I should've done is KILLED HIM for liking my sweat daughter Haruhi!!!! *He said dramatically, then sat in the corner all depressed*

Haruhi: You don't own me Tamaki
senpai!!
*She then got up and left, probably to find Kyoya
[Haruhi's pov.]
I was holding Kyoya's book in my hand, because I had just realized he had forgotten it in a rush to get out. Returning it back to him would be the least I could do after what happened at the club. (She arrives at Kyoya's house) I slowly open the front door... "hello?" I said "hello? Kyoya are you there?" I decided that nobody was home so I was going to just drop the book off in Kyoya's room. I made my way up the stairs quickly because I was intruding his home. I then saw a glorious door with a gold encrusted handle. 'Damn rich people' I said to myself. I reached my hand out then turned the knob and opened the door. "Oh Kyoya," I said startled. "I thought you weren't home." He blushed lightly "Haruhi?" He said "I didn't know you were coming." "Oh well I saw that you accidentally left your book at the club." I replied. As I was handing it to him it fell on the floor and opened to a random page. When I went to pick it up I saw a drawing of me in a tiny little bikini. I lightly blushed "Um Kyoya?" I said. He looked down and realized what had happened...

[Normal pov.]
Whatever part of him was not yet blushing and embarrassed quickly became so.
"I didn't know you were so good at sketches, it looks great" She said staring at her panting and red-tinged friend; Kyoya. Her eyes were searching Kyoya's face for some hint of what he was feeling. Humiliated, Kyoya turned his head, staring intently at the wall.
"Kyoya, you...look at me."
He would not, could not. Kyoya felt like he would die of embarrassment.
Kyoya squeezed his eyes shut, face burning.'Why? Why? Why?! Why was this happening?' Kyoya thought.
"I know you don't actually think that Haruhi," He said "you're just trying to keep me from being embarrassed..."
"Kyoya?!" She said trying to get his attention but he ignored her.
"You don't have to lie to me, I know you're just scared I'll add money to your dept and..."
"Kyoya!!" She tried again.
"Well you don't have to worry because I would never sink that low and-"
"KYOYA!!" She shouted this time.
"What?" He said kind of annoyed that he was interrupted.
[Haruhi's pov.]
Boldly, my hands made their way across his chest then his back. There was something deliciously tantalizing about touching him. I gently nibbled his lower lip as if asking for entrance which he gladly granted.
Kyoya then deepened the kiss, darting his tongue in rhythm with his every caress. His taste was so addictive and his touch made me feel strangely weak in the knees. When the need for air came, we slightly parted. He rested his forehead against mines, we were both trying to catch our breath.
"Will you please come back to the club with me now?" I said breaking the silence. He then nodded and took my hand and we both exited the room.