chpt. 14

Athena: Okay, who's ready to fight to the death! *deep creepy voice*

Everyone: wtf!!!

Athena: Oh yeah. I forgot to tell you guys the dare.

Hikaru+Kaoru: Ya think! *annoyed*

Athena: Don't judge me! Anyway, today's dare is brought to you guys by someone who has probably been waiting for ever for a response.*sorry ^-^*  

Athena: No, it actually is a good idea! *whispers to only you*- "I was kind of running out of ideas anyway

Athena: No, it actually is a good idea! *whispers to only you*- "I was kind of running out of ideas anyway." . TheAnimeaniac 

Honey: What was that? *suspicious*

Athena: Nothing!

Kyoya: Why do people keep daring me to do ridiculous things!

Tamaki: *is totally fine with this* I will avenge our love Haruhi!

 Haruhi: Beat him, Kyoya!

Tamaki: Why must you hurt me so?! *crying like a baby*

Hikaru: Hey, how come we didn't think of that dare sooner?

Kaoru: Yeah, usually we are the ones that make up the funniest dares.

Athena: That's because a like 2 hours ago, you two were giving each other lap dances and making out.-prior to chapter 9- *sassy*

Hikaru: Cause you dared us too!! *blushing*

Kaoru: And we're not chickens, so we completed the dare! *also blushing*

Athena: Actually, I don't remember daring you to make out after the lap dance. That was your choice, and nobody else's. *smirks*

Hikaru: Yeah, well... Whatever!

Kaoru: S-shut up!

Athena: Kyoya, Tamaki, are you ready?!?

Tamaki: Hell YEAH!

Kyoya: NO!

Athena: I'll take those both as a "Yes"!

Kyoya: *aggravated* Really?!?

Athena: Let's GO! *snaps fingers*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the Host Club members appear on the football field of their school.- 

Athena: Kyoya and Tamaki, When I ring the bell -random bell appears in her hand- You may start to fight. Got it?!?

Tamaki: YEAH!

Kyoya: No! *still aggravated*

Athena: Will all the other Host Club members, except Kyoya and Tamaki, please step at least 8 feet back.

Everyone Else: *steps 8 feet back*

Athena: Okay, now I want a clean fight, no hits below the belt, no poking of the eyes, or pulling of the hair. Got it?!?

Tamaki: Yes Coach!

Kyoya: Why is no one listening? I am not taking part in thi-

Athena: *rings bell*

Tamaki: *tackles Kyoya*

 Tamaki has Kyoya pinned to the ground with his hands above his head. Kyoya looks shocked for a split second, but then his face changes and he looks absolutely pissed. He kicked his legs up and hit Tamaki in the gut, sending him flying back. 

Hikaru+Kaoru+Haruhi: *cheering*

Honey: *sad*

Mori: *in silent shock*

Athena: *randomly appears in a cheerleader outfit, with pompoms* 2,4,6,8! Who do we APPRECIATE!?! Kyoya! Kyoya! Go KYOYA! 1,3,5,9! Who is not doing so FINE!?! Tamaki! Tamaki! No TAMAKI!

Kyoya is now on top of Tamaki beating his face in.

Athena's timer go's off at 5 minutes.

Athena: *rings the bell again* Kyoya get off him! Fights over!

Kyoya: *gets off of Tamaki, looking satisfied*

Tamaki: *sits up, covered in some blood, with a black eye*

Athena: And the winner is.... Drum role please!

Athena: Kyoya Ootori!

Everyone: *cheers and claps*

Kyoya: *dips Haruhi and kisses her in front of Tamaki*

Tamaki: *about to cry*

Athena: *dips Tamki and kisses him in front of everyone*

Everyone: *in shock and surprise*

Tamaki: *blushes*

Athena: What? He's cute, and it's obvious he has no chance with Haruhi.

Everyone: Yeah, I guess.

Athena: Tamaki, lets make like your show and "Kiss, kiss! Fall in love!"

Tamaki: *dips Athena and kisses her*

TO BE CONTINUED-