chpt. 12

Haruhi leans in to kiss Kyoya, hoping this quick and painless for Tamaki. The second their lips touched, they could hear the screams of Tamaki. If anyone outside the room could hear what was going on, they think he was getting murdered.

Hikaru: you can stop screaming now, boss 😒

Kouru: it's already over... 😒

Tamaki: *almost in tears*

Athena: look what you did, nekos_animefanfic . This is your fault! *glare* 😒😒😒

JK THERE'S NO HATE IN THIS FANFIC !!!

Athena: as punishment for putting tamaki in tears.... Haruhi will have to wear a sexy cat costume for Tamaki's delight! *holds up costume*

Tamaki: *bright smile* REALLY!?!?

Athena: yes

Tamaki: yay!!! Oh, Haruhi I can't wait to see yo-

Haruhi: What?? NO! No way I'm not wearing that revealing costume!

Athena: yes you will. *smug look*

Kyoya: no way my girlfriend is wearing that! Plus, you can't tell us to do things that aren't dares. *smug look*

Athena: oh thats where your mistaken Kyo-chan *devious look*...
Today's dare is provided to you by Hetalian-anime-trash - "Sexy cat costumes?!  You think of the rest."

Kyoya: what the hell, Hetalian-anime-trash !

Athena: oh, and just because you were in denial the first time. Kyoya, you have to wear a sexy cat costume too.

Kyoya: no way am I putting that on!

Athena: to late! *snaps fingers*

Athena: and Haruhi!!!!

Everyone: *laughter*

Tamaki: *ogle-ing Haruhi's figure*

Kyoya: ATHENA!!!!!! *super pissed*

Athena: shit! Gotta go, BYE! *quickly disappears in smoke and thunder*

Kyoya: NEKO-CHAN!!!!!! *super pissed*

(A little hint Hetalian-anime-trash / Neko-Chan... You better run!)