History part 1 (Takes place after Girl Meets Texas)

A/N: Sorry for any grammatical or spelling errors. This is my first story on Wattpad. Hope you enjoy.

P.S. If there are any hate comments I will be very upset and most like stop writing, so please be nice. Also the constant reminder to update comments will most likely make it take longer for me to update. So lets get started.

3rd person P.O.V.

"Hey I asked you guys to meet me here because I know who I'm choosing" Lucas said feeling very nervous at how they would react.

"Huckleberry, will you please just tell us this has been torture." Maya said now getting annoyed, because she and her best friend hadn't really been talking because of the problem of liking the same boy.

"It's you, Maya. I'm so sorry Riley, I really don't want things to change between us" Lucas said not knowing how she would react to this. When he looked at her, his eyes were filled sorrow. Riley hadn't said anything the entire time they were there in her mother's cafe. It was starting to worry Maya that Riley hadn't said anything yet. Then she got up and ran home, when she got home she locked her bay window and the front door. Then just to be careful put a bunch of stuff in the window so when Maya or Lucas got there she wouldn't be able to hear them.  

Meanwhile at the cafe...