History part 2

At the cafe after Riley left Maya and Lucas were sitting in the most awkward silence ever known to man.

"I'm going to go check on Riley" Maya said.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Lucas asked still unaware how Maya feels toward him.

"You just broke her heart, do you really thinks she wants to see you?" Maya asked sarcasticly. With that she left him there, still not telling him how she felt.

Maya went to the bay window only to find it locked with a bunch of stuff in it. Maya went back down the fire escape and knocked on the door. Riley must have been the only one home because the door isn't being opened, Maya thought. Then her phone chimed it was text from Riley it read: Go away Maya I don't want to talk to you yet.

Maya replied with: Well I want to talk to you so open your door or bay window.

(A/N since I don't want to have to keep spelling there names M=Maya, R=Riley, okay?)

R: My heart just shattered, Maya and I don't want to talk to part of the cause, okay?

M: I am NOT the cause of your heart break, please I need to talk to you. I need my best friend, no I need my SISTER, please honey open the door.

R: What sister? You don't have a sister, Maya. Please leave. I want to be left alone. Go back to Lucas.

M: Riles your my sister, my best friend, my family I need you. I don't know what to do, please tell me what to do?

R: Right now you should leave. I need time to think. I'll text you later, okay?

M: Okay Riley. Also please know that I love you, Riles. I don't want anything in between us, remember we're Honey and Peaches, thunder and lightening? Please I want you to tell me how you feel.

R: Right now I feel like my best friend, no my SISTER just took away my first love. LEAVE MAYA!!!!

Maya couldn't respond to that, she didn't know how. Riley hadn't ever pushed her away or told her leave it was a new thing, Maya didn't ever want it to happen again. So she texted Lucas saying she had to meet up with him, he replied almost immediately say to go to Topganga's bakery.....