Part 4

Riley decided that she wanted to change into something else ^pic above without the back pack^. Right after she finished changing her doorbell rang. she open the door to reveal Maya, Lucas and Zay. "Hey guys." Riley says.

"Hey Riles" Zay says.

"Hey Honey" Maya says

"Hey" Lucas says in a dull tone.

"So come on in, I have the TV set up with some movies and some popcorn and some different candies" she says.

"Okay do you have chocolate?" Lucas asks.

"Um I think so, but I'm not sure."

"You made the popcorn extra buttery, right?" Zay asks.

"Uh yeah I did. I remember you telling me you liked that way so I thought we could all try it that way. I hope you guys don't mind do you?" she asks.

"Nope" Maya says popping the 'p'.

"I don't really like extra butter on my popcorn." Lucas grumbled under his breath so that no one could hear. But Riley heard.

"Lucas do you want me to make you some new popcorn for yourself without the extra butter?" Riley asked him telling him to say no with her eyes as she glared at him.

"Actually I can make it byself if you don't mind?" Lucas asked with an evil glint in eyes that scared Riley a little.

"Um do you know where it is?" She asked with hesitant look in her eyes.

"Nope but I'm sure you can show me where it is." He said with the same evil glint in his eyes.

"Okay come on I'm only showing you once where the popcorn is." She said glummfully.

"But what if I don't know how to use your microwave?" He asked smiling at her.

"Hey I'm gonna go eat some popcorn before it gets cold and gross, is that okay with you?" Zay asked because the situation was just getting more and more awkward.

"Of course it is take Maya with you so you don't get bored Lucas and I will be right back in the after I make the popcorn because Lucas is apparently to clueless to. So we will be right back." She said while smiling at Zay and glaring at Lucas. Lucas shrunk a little bit at intense killer glare, because if looks could kill he would be six feet under.

"Hey my boyfriend isn't clueless." Maya defended her boyfriend while glaring a little bit at Riley.

"Well than how come he doesn't know how to use a microwave it's very simple?" Riley said glaring back at her a little bit more intensely then Maya was glaring at her, but she effectively shut up everyone. "Maya can you show him how to use the microwave you also know where the popcorn is, right peaches?" Riley asked hile softening her glare on her best so that she was no longer glaring.

"Um yeah honey I do. I'll go make some you, Lucas and Zay go sit down." Maya said.

"Okay I call sitting next Zay" Riley yelled before going and sitting down right in the middle of the couch saving the seats next to her one for Zay and one for her peaches.

"Hey where am I going to sit?" Lucas asked as he realized who was sitting where.

"You can sit on the floor." Riiley said while glaring making him sit in his spot immediately not wanting to cross her because she was scary and very cold towards him.

"Riley why are you being so cold towards to me?" He asked me as if it wasn't obvious.

"You know what you did." I said with a menacing glare. He shrank a little bit at my glare, which makes me smirk at the fact that he's scared of me.

"Only I don't I was honest with you like you always want me to be with you." He said that concerned a little.

"Well for the first time after he died that I've been happy and it's because of Zay. Not you. Not Maya. But him, he didn't know who I was before Farkle died only after. He didn't treat me like a wounded animal that has been absued he treated like an actual person whose had a rough past. Who had the one of the people she loved most in the world die because of her and in front of her. Who lost a part of herself when that happened. Zay brought me back from the depressed state I was in, not you Lucas. Zay did he helped me when you couldn't even see it." I was shouting and hurting and I almost told him and Zay and I'm sure Maya about my baby.

"Riley I'm sorry. I did see it and I wanted to help but how could I you wouldn't even look at me you hated me."

"I was pregnant and just had a miscarriage after Farkle died I hated everyone. I lost the last thing I had of him because I was so depressed." I told them I finally told them. Next thing I know I'm wrapped in big strong arms and I feel tingles so I know it's Zay.

"I'm so sorry." He said like it was his fault.

"Why it isn't your fault?" I asked because I was genuinely confused as to why he was sorry.

"Because I didn't come sooner. I had the choice of coming around the time Farkle died and I didn't because I wanted to stay at where I thought my home was. But it truns out that my home is with you."

"Give me my Honey now!" Maya said in tone that dared someone to mess with her. I felt myself shift to different arms. Ones that were smaller but felt just as strong as Zay's. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I thought you would think I was a whore or a slut or something." I said with my head hung in shame for not telling my peaches earlier.

"Riley you should never feel that way around me I could never think of you like that. You're my sister Honey and I'll love you no matter what. Now did Farkle know about the baby?" She sked me I was hurting so badly.

"I was going to tell the day he died. That's why I never want to talk about Farkle, because it always reminds of what I lost the day he died. Are you guys sleeping over?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"If it's alright with you I thought I might." Zay said clearly worried about me.

"Of course it is. And my parents are cool with you guys sleeping over too." I say.

"I will too." Lucas said glaring at his best friend.

"Honey after tonight do you really think I'm going anywhere?" Maya asked with real deep concern in her eyes. They all really care about me. I didn't think they would after I told them about the baby.

"Okay well I want to watch a movie so lets watch one then go to sleep" I suggested. They all agreed and that's how our night went.

A/N: Sorry I know this chapter so long to write but I've been really busy with starting school in a few days and moving and getting a dog. So I hope you like this chapter. Please comment and vote.