Part 2

Riley P.O.V
Every time last night I touched Zay I felt tingles shoot through my arm. Lucas was looking at me the whole night I don't know why. My phone just chimed.
(Z=Zay R=Riley)
Z: Hey Riley it's Zay. Lucas gave me ur #. I hope that's okay.
R: Yeah it's cool. What's up?
Z: I was wondering if maybe you'd like to go out with me sometime?
R: I'm sorry but I've got a boyfriend.
Z: I know. Lucas told me I thought I would try anyway. Lucas was very bitter at the fact that you had a boyfriend.
R: Why, he's with Maya. He picked her over me. He picked her over me in 8th grade. They've been going out since 9th grade that's a whole year.
Z: That's what I asked. He told me he likes you. But that if he broke up with Maya that you would hate him even more.
R: I don't hate him. Well in a way I do. If he had picked me I wouldn't have been with Farkle and he wouldn't have been hit by the bus. He would still be with me. Sorry Zay I gotta go. See you Monday.
Z: See ya Riles
I flinched a little at the nickname. But let it pass. My crush just asked me out I said no. Lucas likes me. I'll call and see what that's all about. Zay must be wrong he has to be.
(A/N: Riley and Lucas' conversation on the phone.)
I've decided to call Lucas he answered on the third ring.
"Hey" I said in a small voice I didn't usually call him. Normally I would talk through Maya.
"Hey" he said and I could hear the excitement in his voice at the fact that I had called.
"I was wondering if you liked me and that was why you chased all my boyfriends away?" I said in a whisper.
"No. Where did you hear that?" He said too quickly. I knew he was lying.
"Lucas don't lie to me" I said hissing the words.
"Who told you?" He asked singing in defeat.
"Zay" I said in a small voice knowing that Zay would neon trouble. Then I heard Lucas yell Zay's name really loudly. Then I heard Zay how could you tell her. Then I'm gonna kill you.
"Lucas!" I screamed. Knowing that I scare him a bit.
"Yes" I heard him say in a small voice knowing I had scared him I smirked a bit.
"Don't kill Zay. If you do I'll kill you." I said in a deathly clam voice so he knew I was serious.
"Okay" he squeaked.

Next Morning (Sunday)
Ugh I have to do homework. Blech. I'll text Maya see if she wants to come over.
(M=Maya, R=Riley)
R: Hey do u want to come over?
M: Can't Lucas is coming over 2day.
R: He can come 2 if u want. I want some company.
M: okay we'll come over now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I know this chapter was short and sucky but I'm super tried because I'm writing this at like 11:30 at night, so I'm super tired. Don't forget to comment and vote.