Part 1

A/N sorry I don't know what to name the chapters so they are just going to be parts.

Riley P.O.V
I had begun talking to Maya and Lucas again but I would never talk to them together it is always to painful. I still self-harm. Maya doesn't know. Lucas doesn't know. My family doesn't know. No one knows except Farkle. He knew. He's gone. He died and left me all alone. I've gotten over Lucas. I've begun dating again. I don't think Lucas likes it very much, but that's not my problem he chose Maya he made his choice. You know how I can tell he doesn't like them (the boys I let meet my friends) because he always scares them away. Maya texted me.
(M=Maya R=Riley)
M: hey r we hanging out 2day
R: idk I have to ask my parents
M: kk ask them I need u 2 help me get ready 2nite for my date with Lucas.
She doesn't know how much I hate helping her get ready but because I love her I do it
R: I asked my mom and dad and they said it was fine what time is the date.
M: Its at 7 so be here at 6
R: kk. C you at 6
M: One of Lucas' friends just moved here so I was thinking double date.
R: R u trying to set me up on a blind date
M: Maybe
R: But I'm dating Charlie right now. He's my boyfriend.
M: okay then come out with us but as friends
R: okay what's his name
M: Lucas said its Zay
R: Zay what type of name is Zay
M: We knew a Farkle. And Zay is his nickname.
R: U rn't supposed to talk about Farkle. U and him weren't close. I'll see u at 6 byee
M: sorry I won't bring him up again.

The story with me and Farkle is I started dating him after I realized my feeling of course I still wasn't totally over Lucas but we liked each other so we started dating. A few months after he was hit by a bus. He was in a coma for 2 months before he died. He was the only one that could make me smile a real smile when I was with him I didn't want to harm myself. He made me feel safe. When he died I began cutting again. I was even more depressed because him getting hit was all my fault. My hat flew off and I asked him if he could go get it that's when he was hit. Maya and Lucas never bring him up. They aren't allowed too. Mom and dad never bring him up either. I had to move schools. It is still hard to go back to John Adams high school because we were freshmen now we're sophomores. What my family, Lucas, and Maya didn't know is that I was pregnant I was only two weeks I had a miscarriage no one knew not even Farkle after he died so did our baby. It was a mistake. But it was the last thing I had of Farkle.
3rd person P.O.V.
Zay was getting ready with Lucas while Maya was waiting for Riley to help her get ready. The doorbell at Maya's rang and she knew it was Riley. Maya missed being called peaches but they were still working up that Riley had begun responding to being called Honey but only because that was the only Maya would call her. Riley brought her own clothes and makeup, she never shared with Maya anymore. Riley didn't want to try too hard because this wasn't a date. She had a purple knee length dress and a bit of mascara and lip gloss but otherwise nothing. Maya on the other wore a skin tight black skirt and a lose white crop top with a baby blue under shirt and a pair of black flats, for shoes Riley had on knee length gladiator sandals. The doorbell rang again and Riley answered it only to find an African American and a Lucas. She was assuming the African American was Zay.
"Hi, you must be Zay" Riley said and held out her hand for Zay to shake. Zay was a bit skeptical but shook her hand anyways. When he did they both felt sparks shoot up there arms. Maya came out of her room then. Lucas was speechless. At the sight of Riley not Maya.
"Hello Lucas" Maya said she didn't usually use his first name only when she was mad at him. He looked and saw Maya his mouth dropped open.
"Hello Maya, Riley. You both look beautiful." Lucas said after being able to find words again.
(A/N: You guys are probably wondering the plan when Maya said she was going to break up with Lucas. She told Riley first and the only thing Riley wants is Maya happy and Lucas makes her happy besides Riley got over Lucas.)
"Thanks. We should get going don't want to be late for the movie" Zay said because the atmosphere was so uncomfortable.
"I agree with Zay. Let's go" Riley said.
They all left. Zay and Lucas picked a scary movie. Maya wasn't afraid but Riley was and Lucas knew that. Only she didn't sit next to him, she sat next Maya and Zay. Every time something scary would happen Riley would hide her face in Zay's chest Lucas really didn't like that. The girl he was in love with and his best friend.
Zay's POV
We watched a scary movie and Riley kept digging her face in my chest every time she touched me sparks flew every wear. I could feel Lucas' death glare every time Riley touched me. I mean I knew how he felt about her but it was a bit excessive. He let her go he chose her best friend instead of her. I would always choose Riley. Lucas had told me what happened with Farkle her best friend and boyfriend. The movie ended. We went to Topanga's cafe. Later I learned that it's Riley's mother's cafe. I sat next to Lucas and across from Riley. Riley started crying.
"What's wrong Riles" I asked. She cried even harder at the nickname.
"Your sitting where he always sat at." Riley said crying even harder.
"You mean Farkle" I said. She looked and was shooting daggers at me. I cowered back and tried to disappear into the seat. Maya began laughing, completely oblivious to Riley's crying or just not caring.
"Riley what's wrong" Maya asked now deadly serious.
"Who told him about Farkle" she asked pointing her thumb at me. Now Lucas was cowering with me in fact I think he was trying to get even further back into the seat than I was. She looked at Lucas and noticed his change.
"Lucas how could you. You and Maya have no right to talk about him you know that." She said that with so much venom I thought Lucas was gonna die.
"I'm sorry I thought Zay should know what you had been through in the past."
"That's for me to decide not you. I don't want any one to know you know that. I've told you not to tell anyone" she was speaking barely above a whisper. I saw something on her arm that I hadn't before. A scar. A scar you get after self-harming.
"Riley what's that on your arm" I asked. She looked at me with a terror filled expression.
"What do you mean" she asked her voice trembling.
"Nothing. Never mind." She didn't want Lucas of Maya to know so I wasn't going to say anything it wasn't my place.
"I have to go. I'll see on Monday at school. It was nice meeting you Zay." Riley said then left. We talked for a while more then we all had to go. I couldn't stop thinking about Riley. My dreams were filled with her too.
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
A/N: what did you think of chapter four. Let me know in the comments. Please vote.