History part 3

Lucas and Maya were talking and had been for about 2 hours, when Riley came in. Lucas looked up and saw her. He saw her heart broken expression, some of him broke too he didn't know. He was second guessing himself questioning if he had made the right decision in choosing Maya? He couldn't go back now. He glanced at Maya and she was tearing up as if she knew she and Riley would never be the same and they never were. After that day in bakery Riley hadn't spoken to them.

4 months later Riley still hadn't spoken to Lucas or Maya, and every day she changed more she wasn't as silly or goofy she dressed differently. Maya tried speaking to Riley every day she went to Riley's house every day at 7:00 like before the hole the Lucas thing. Maya was miserable without the goofiness of her best friend. She was slowly slipping away just like Riley. Lucas knew if he didn't fix this there was no way that she and Riley would ever be okay again. He knew he would lose Maya in the process but bring to the 2 girls who needed each other the most. His plan began first make Riley talk to him or Maya or someone. He knew she was still talking to Farkle, but not enough for his liking. Soon he was pushing Maya away they hadn't broken up but it was getting close, next he cheated on her after he did that she still took him back. He had no clue why, Farkle knew Frakle always knew. So he texted Farkle of course Farkle didn't text back. Farkle hadn't spoken to him in 3 months. Lucas did the only thing he knew he called Zay his best friend from Texas. Zay answered on the 2nd ring.

"Hey Lucas" Zay said

"Hey Zay. You know the 2 girls I've been telling you about?"

"Yeah why?" Zay had confusion in his voice

"I picked one and I think I made the wrong decision. How do I know if I made the wrong decision?" Lucas know had anger in voice not at his best friend but himself for not knowing.

"I'll call back my mom is calling me. You can't go back, Lucas, you made the decision. Don't confuse them any more."

"Bye man talk later I guess" Lucas said disappointed.

Meanwhile Riley was still ignoring Maya, she had gotten into self harming. She hadn't smiled a real smile in so long. Maya came to the bay window just as Riley was putting her box away. Maya instantly knew what it was and called Ring Power knowing that Riley couldn't refuse.

"Ring Power" once Riley heard those words she knew she was screwed.

"Go away, Maya" Riley called in the harshest voice she could, she knew Maya wouldn't go away but she had to try.

"Riley open the bay window, RING POWER" Maya screamed the last words to let Riley know just how serious she was. Reluctantly Riley got up and opened the window. Right when Maya got in she pulled up Riley's sleeves Riley immediately pulled them back down before Maya could do anything.

"Riley why are you doing this to your self?" Maya asked already in tears. Riley was stunned by the tears.

"Because Maya that's the only way I feel anything." Riley said venom lacing her words so she wouldn't break down in front of her best friend.

Maya's P.O.V.

When the words came out of her mouth I flinched back at the venom that was clear in her voice. I was sobbing and she noticed but didn't do anything to comfort me. I want my best friend back, no I NEED her back. I knew what I had to do: I had to break up with Huckleberry. He caused me pain, my best friend pain and her and I's relationship pain. The only reason I hadn't left him yet is because I didn't want to have given up my best friend only to end the relationship that had cost me the person who was always there for me through my best times and my worst except when I lost her i didn't really know who I was losing. finally I spoke up:

"Riles" Riley flinched back at the name.

"Don't call me that. I'm not that person anymore. I'm now only Riley. My existence doesn't affect any one so no more nicknames for me" When she said that I was sobbing even more at the fact she thought she didn't matter. She is the only person I trust.

"Honey why are you doing that, and don't tell me it's because you need to feel because i know you have plenty of resentment towards me and Lucas." I'll admit I said that a little harshly.

"I don't resent you. I've blocked my feelings I don't have them anymore." Riley said with an empty tone and emotionless face.

"Your Riley you couldn't have just blocked off your emotions. You care way too much about people to do that" I said hurt lacing my voice.

"Yeah well I did. I guess you don't know as well as you really thought you did." Riley said the Venom in her voice again. She was sending me death glares.

"I guess I should get going" I said.

"Please don't  come back" Riley said and I swear I think I saw a glimmer of hope that I wouldn't  come back. So didn't Riley and I hadn't spoken since then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N I hope you guys are enjoying so far. Let me know how you like it. Please don't forget to vote and comment please.