Chapter 1 ❤

Chapter 1

I picked up the razor and connected it with my skin. I moved it slowly. Blood was dripping onto the cold tiles in the bathroom. I could feel the pain realising off of me. It felt amazing. Instant relief.

I heard knocking on the door. My heart began to pound rapidly. My hands began to shake.

" Julia how long will you be in the bathroom you have school soon, I don't want you to be late." I panicked. Shit!! I grabbed a towel and cleaned the floor. Its not wiping. It wont go off. Every time I would wipe the red liquid would stain the cold floor, and make it even harder for me to remove. My breathing became shorter.

" Hang on dad Im just putting on my make up." I said with a tone of panic.

" Okay sweetie" I waited till I could hear his footsteps walking away from the door. I washed my wrists and dryed it. I placed bandaids on it and bracelets. Even though I know that the blood will soon drip out from the bandaids, I put some extras in my pockets. I looked down and my clothes. Good no blood seen. I picked myself up and opened the door. I stuck my head out the door. The bloody towels in my hands. No sign of dad. I closed the bathroom door shut again. I opened the window quietly and threw the towels out the window. I watched them land on the neighbours backyard lawn.

Im already dressed, hair is done, and makeup is done, not that I wear much. I grabbed my bag and slipped my phone into my back pocket. As much as I didnt want to go to school, Education and a better future is all I have for me right now. You probably dont know what Im talking about.. You will soon find out.

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. Dad was sitting there, reading his newspaper, eating his cereal.

My dad is tall, not muscly, but not fat. I would say he is average.

His hair is dark brown, and probably 1.5cm long from his scalp. He never works out. But he isn't fat. His a normal weight for his age.

Theres one thing you should know about my dad and that is, is that he is a workaholic, I hardly ever see him out of his business clothes. I have only been to his work a few times. But that was if I was sick and he needed to watch me. He is an accountant. Its all day, everyday work work work. Its hard being the only parent. But sometimes, I wish I could see him more. I know he loves me, and thats what matters.

" Bye dad." I kissed him on the cheek and headed out the door. Time for another day of pain. I walked to school. I always know what I'm facing up against. Everytime I walk to school I hear the voice of people saying those cruel things. I act like it doesn't hurt, but it does. I dont know what I did to those people. All I want is that one day they will feel what I have been feeling every time they say something so cruel. What have I ever done to deserve this?

What the point? Theres no stopping them.

" Slut."

" Whore "

" Ugly Bitch"

" Skank"

" Seriously no one wants you around. Why do you even bother coming here? Why do you even make an effort? Just go die!" I looked up. It was Liz, her 3 friends and her boyfriend Justin. This group never leaves me alone. If bullying me was a subject for them, there parents would be very proud.

My eyes started to sting. Shit. Tears began to appear. I gave the one last glance and walked off so they dont see the tears that they created and make fun of me even more.

They always say stuff to me. But this one by far is probably the worse." No one wants you around" That saying just kept replaying in my head. I dont know why. Its just that saying. Its glued to my mind. Is it telling me that I should actually do it?