Chapter 11 ❤

He's told me a lot about his life, as I have done the same. It's weird trusting someone. Just that feeling of finally getting everything you kept in for so long out. It might seem weird also that I trust him so quickly. It's so nice to know that someone is there for you and that they can relate to how you're feeling in some cases.

Yesterday, Justin was telling me how hard being in the public eye was, and how he could never have time to his self. He always had people butting into his business, making false stories, trying to bring him down and all. He felt like he had no one to talk to because he thought that if he told someone, that they would go off and tell others. So in a way, I could relate to that. Sometimes he feels like even his fans and belieber's aren't really there for him. He feels that is always mostly about whom he is in a relationship with rather than what he got noticed for and that's music.

I think that people should just imagine trying to be him. Imagine how hard it is, walking outside just to get your mail and you're getting cruel words and lies thrown at you. I know how that felt. It wasn't pleasant. Then going back home and seeing people who are meant to support you, judging you because you fell in love. Imagine being judged just because you're growing up. Yeah, you see Justin make fun of the haters, but you really don't know what goes on inside. It really hurts. I may not be famous, but I understand where he is coming from and also how he feels.

My dad on the other hand, isn't taking things to well, ever since he heard the bad news. He can't come into my room without breaking down into tears. It hurts so much to see my dad like this. I thought that a good idea was to let him go home, take a rest. Hopefully it will clear his mind, because I don't think I can handle him crying once more. It hurt's to see someone you love break down like that. He is all I have. He hasn't ever left my side. Without him I wouldn't have a roof on my head, I wouldn't have someone to support me, to keep me safe and protected. I can't let him go. My everything go. He is the only family I have. He's my reason to live.

Justin strummed his guitar and sang bits of the song he was writing . His angelic voice filling the hospital corridors, making everyone who walks by stop and listen.

"I'm going to ask this, on behalf of every teenage girl there is. How can you walk around and not realise who you really are?" He chuckled as he put his guitar down.

"What do you mean?" He looked at me blankly, but I knew that he knew exactly what I was talking about. He is stupid, he is just playing it that way.

"Think about, you could do one thing and a girl could literally faint"

"I guess I'm just irresistible. "

"Huh! Is that so?" I rolled my eyes.

"Matter a fact, it is so!" He sat

"Do you think dad's doing okay?"

"I'm sure he is doing fine, when mom comes, I'll tell her to go check up on him if you like." I smiled. Felt like all the weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I looked down at my wrist. I could see that slowly they were recovering. There will always be a light at the end of a dark tunnel. It's just a matter of being patient. I'm sure that when you're going through a hard time, that one day someone who you least expect will come and change everything. Just like what Justin has done. Okay, this sounds like I'm getting married to him, But I'm saying this in a friend way. Justin is my friend. A good friend and I want to keep that way for a very, very, very long time.

"Justin... I want to ask you something... This probably seems personal or whatever, you don't have to answer if you don't want to-"

"Julia. I don't care what you ask" He cut me off. I took a deep breathe. I felt like I was going to make him mad or something.

"Are you really in love with Liz?" He looked at me like he was about to laugh. It was that look that people give when they think you stupid. He sat on the bed beside me. I felt nervous a little. I didn't mean to ask that question.

"I mean, you could do way better. I mean, I don't know."

"I'm not in love with her. Never was. I never liked her. It was a popularity thing, you know how it is, the star jock goes with the head cheerleader. That's what it was really, I guess."

"Oh. Okay ..."

"But don't worry too much about her. She's long gone." I bit my lip. I was nervous. But I didn't know why.

I moved aside for him to sit. He laid down next to me. I could smell his cologne. His hair was perfectly done. He just was created in all the right ways. His jaw was perfect. He was perfection. I never really realised it. I always saw him as a cruel, self-centred person, never like this. His long eyelashes and his light brown golden eyes. Honestly, I never thought I would hear myself say this, but now I know why millions of girls fan over him.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked, blushing a little. Which I found adorable. I mean who wouldn't?

"Nothing." I looked away, trying to avoid any eye contact with him. I placed a string of my hair behind my ear. This felt awkward, but it felt so right. I feel like these butterflies in my stomach are meant to be here.

His lifted my chin with his hand. Our eyes were in locked into each other.

"Ehem."