The New Coach

Stephen

"Do you really believe Steve left?" Klay asked me as I pulled up my socks. He was already half an hour late for practice.
"Where are you getting that bs from?" I stared at Klay as if he was stupid or something. That man wouldn't leave us. We are the best of the best.

"Well he left this note." Draymond stood in front of me holding up the note that said:

'IMMA LEVIN AND NEVA CMN BAK. U ALL SUK. (Expect for you Steph xoxoxoxox ;) )
-You're's truley, Stev Cerr'

"What a way to tell us." Klay said staring at the note. "Aw.. He even put some humour by lying." Klay had a big smile on his face.
"About we suck." I chuckled a bit.

"Such horrible grammar." I scratched my arm. It was such a bother. Especially 'you're'.. It's suppose to be your!
"He's hitting on Steph too." Klay smirked at me and I rolled my eyes.
"He's just playing."

"He spelt his name wrong, but spelt Steph's right? Am I the only one who sees this?" Draymond stared at the sheet with a really confused look. I started to laugh out loud and shook my head.
"He obviously didn't write that. Someone's playing with us." I smiled. This man probably just has some issues or ran into something. He'll be here.

I sat down and slid down in the chair.

"Maybe we should start without him?" Klay started to stretch.
"No. It'd be pointless. He'll probably be here any minute now." I said and Klay continued to stretch.

Click.
Clack.
Click.
Clack.

I sat up immediately hearing the sound of heels echo through the gym.

"Boys." A woman stood in front of us. She was in an navy blue oversized coat with a navy blue trousers. She had black heels. She wore a diamond necklace around her neck. She had many rings on her fingers and beige fake nails. Her hair was pushed back and she had threatening green eyes.

She looked at us all like she wasn't having it today. She was pissed. I could tell.

"I think you're in the wrong place." Draymond said breaking the silence. Her head turned to him.
"Nope. I'm in the right place." She said.

"Towel girl?" Klay asked and she gave him an 'are you dumb' look.
"Do I look like a towel girl?" She asked taking a spin.

Shaun shifted close to me, "Dat ass though." He snickered. I stared at him strangely.
"What ass?" I said out loud and the woman stared at me.

"Do we have a problem Mr. Curry?" She asked.
"You don't have any ass... Soooo..."
"Okay." She shrugged giving me the 'IDGAF' look.

"Who are you anyways?" I asked crossing my arms. This woman thinks she can talk up to me.
"I'm Ciara Coleman." She said.

"Why are you here?" Klay asked.
"I'm your new coach." She stated firmly making all of our jaws drop to the ground.