Anger

Ciara

I guess I've been mad for awhile because of John.  He leaves, doesn't come home after a couple of days, and when he returns, he's mad and the cycle repeats.  It angers me, the anger interferes with my job, and toys with the rest of my life like it's nothing to me.

I pinched my nose as I continued my walk.  I need to calm down.  I can't let him piss me off like this.

I continued my walk and walked into a small cafe.  I ordered a cappuccino. I took a seat at a table and drank it.

I checked my phone. No messages from John.. Of course.

I sighed and tried to enjoy my cappuccino. It couldn't get more worse than this.

"Coach Coleman?" I turned to see Klay and Stephen.
"Aaaannndddddd... of course it gets worse." I muttered.

"Why are you two here?" I asked.
"We just wanted to chill. Can we join you?" Klay asked. I stared at him. He stopped me from killing the team.
"Fine." I mumbled. Klay and Stephen sat across from me.

I stared at the two intensively.

"Did we do something wrong? Why are you looking at us like that?" Stephen asked.
"No. I just can't help it." I said and continued to glare.

"Why are you here anyways? Don't you have coach stuff to do?" Stephen asked.
"Shouldn't you at least try to workout outside of practice?" I asked.
"Okay. Okay." Stephen chuckled.

"I'm here because I need to clear my mind I guess." I shrugged my shoulders and stared at him plainly.

"You still mad?" Klay asked and I shrugged.
"I guess."

"Why?" Stephen asked.
"Personal issues."
"You won't even tell us specifically?"
"This is my third day actually meeting with you. Why the hell would I tell you?" I asked looking at him as if he was the dumbest person on earth.

"Okay.. Maybe we need to scratch the surface before we dig deep. How are you?" Klay asked and I stared at him.
"Okay."
"..."
"..."

"This clearly isn't working." Stephen complained.
"I'm sorry. I don't want to be friends with you guys. I just want to keep a professional relationship." I smirked.

"Ouch." Klay laughed.

"Ciara." I rolled my eyes and turned my head to the entrance of the restaurant.
"John." I gave him a fake smile. Don't text, but he can find me whenever he wants. Damn tracker.

He walked towards the table.

"This is Klay and Stephen. They are on the War-"
"Yeah I know."
"Rude." I frowned.

"This is my boyfriend, John." I have the two a fake smile.

"Well now we should go." John said completely ignoring Klay and Stephen. He pulled me up and forced me out of the cafe.

"What the hell?!" I complained when we got outside.
"What did I say?!" He argued.
"What did I say?! It's my career." I fought back. He just looked at me fuming with anger.

I'm so done with this bullshit.

"I'm going home." I started to walk away. He was making me angrier and angrier by the second.  I don't know if I can deal with his bullshit any longer.

I felt him grab my arm and drag me into a dark alley way.

"I'm trying to keep this relationship intact." John said.
"Intact my ass! You are fucking ruining it!" I yelled at him.

"You are just upset because I have a fucking job with guys. What the fuck do you do for a living?! You walk in and out of my house like you own shit. You don't tell me where you are going or what the hell is your job. Now I'm questioning your loyalty to me." I said and I watched him get angrier and angrier.

"Maybe you are hiding something from me. Maybe that's why you think I'd cheat on you. So what is it, huh?" I asked him.

He stepped towards me and I stood in place.

"You really think you can size up to me?" He asked.
"Sizing up doesn't matter. The issue is that you are never honest with me." I shrugged my shoulders.

"You know what Ciara-" John gripped my arm tightly and I gasped in pain.
"Let go!" I growled and he tightened his grip.

"You better watch your tone around me!" He said and pushed me onto the ground. I stared at him in disbelief as he walked away.