Harsh

Ciara

"He can't move. What did you do Ciara?!" Ayesha Curry laughed as we talked on the phone.
"The team's out of shape. I have to fix them up." I laughed.

Ayesha and I got deep into a conversation.

My front door opened and my boyfriend John entered. I frowned a bit as he stood in front of me towering over me. We haven't been on good terms for awhile now.

The fact that I was coaching Golden State irritated him. I didn't care. He needed to accept my job.  This was a good opportunity for me.  I'm the first official female coach in the NBA for the regular season.

I know he wanted me to get off the phone and I shook my head. He gripped the phone out of my hand and hung up.

"John!" I complained.
"We need to talk."
"You could've said that earlier. I was talking to my friend. Gosh." I grabbed my phone and walked to the bedroom.

I walked in and he followed behind. He closed the door behind him and I sat on the bed texting Ayesha.

"You aren't coaching that team right?" He asked and I shrugged.
"Why is it an issue that I'm coaching Golden State?" I asked and he stared at me.
"You are surrounded by sweaty, naked men." He said and I shrugged.
"So? I'm coaching. Not stripping with them. I'm in professional mode. It's my job." I rolled my eyes.
"You need to listen to me more." He growled and left the room.

I love him, but sometimes he can be so annoying.

"Asshole."  I muttered.

*

Stephen

It was the next practice and we all awaited for the woman.

"She's not good with time, huh?"  Klay asked me as we stood up.  My legs wanted to break down.

We heard the sound of quick heels and the woman walked in. She looked petty as ever.

"We know your tricks now! About a day off. We can't even-"
"60 laps... NOW!" She yelled and we all jumped back.

60?!
We can barely do 50!

"Are you good, Ciara?" Draymond asked.
"Are you disrespectful! Call me Ms. Coleman. Don't ask me if I'm good. Just do what I tell you to!" She yelled.

Jheez...

I started to run the laps because I was kinda getting scared that she'd add more.

*

Klay

"Please...Miss...No More.." Shaun begged as he sat on his knees.

"We'll end practice with suicides." She said.
"I'll get the ropes." Shaun got up and some of us snickered a bit. Shaun started to walk with his head down, but Draymond pulled him back.

"Stop playing before she adds more!" Draymond complained.
"Does it look like I'm playing? Your version of suicides and my version are completely different!"

"Shaun! Draymond! You two have extra suicides!"
"I'll kill you after practice Shaun!" Draymond growled.
"Not of I kill myself first!" Shaun complained.

I raised my hand, "Yes Thompson."
"What if we die while doing this?" I asked and she looked at me strangely.
"Are you okay? You won't die." She laughed awkwardly.
"Are you sure? Andre's on the floor, not moving, and there are flies hovering him." We all turned our attention to Iguodala who was twitching.

"JHEEZ! He's not dead. He stinks so bad!" Stephen complained and I shook my head as some weakly laughed.

I walked towards the coach who had a thinking face on. I placed my hand on her shoulder.

I heard loud gasps from the rest of the team.

"Calm down. The anger you feel out of here shouldn't be put towards us." I said and she stared me in the eyes.

She frowned turning away blushing, "Practice is over!"

"...yay..." I looked at the team who looked dead af. I could tell Stephen was gone as well as Shaun. Draymond tried to get to Andre.

"Thank you." I said looking at her.

I turned to walk towards the locker rooms. I turned back at her, she looked upset.

Maybe guilt from what she did to us?
Nah...
We fat af... We kinda deserved that.

I wonder why though.