X Reader (Part One)

Warning this is a Adult Gohan X Female Half Saiyan Reader and I have NEVER done one of these before sooooo I am sorry if it's crap.

Also thank you to CodilynLunn for this idea! Hope you like it!

(h/l) = hair length

(h/c) = hair color

(e/c) = eye color

(s/c) = skin color

You were in your saiyan pod and terribly injured. Your (h/l) (h/c) hair is coated with blood and your clothes are ripped to shreds. You were attacked. After your home Planet Vegeta was destroyed you went to a less populated planet. You mourned the death of your fellow Saiyans but most importantly your family. Your mother was full blooded Saiyan but your dad sadly wasn't. You didn't know exactly what he was, you only knew he wasn't of Saiyan blood because he got tortured or "beaten" as the Elite Saiyans would say.

Your pod took off and you were barely conscious but had enough strength to mutter "T....Tak...e me to..the....cl.....clos....closest....pl....planet" to the navigation computer before passing out cold.

Later you could faintly here the beeping of your pod you knew your space ship was getting ready to land. Next thing you registered was your pod hitting the ground mostly likely creating a big size crater in whatever planet you were on.

Finally when you awoke for a third time you heard voices....many voices. "You guys felt the power too?" It was a males voice you realized. Your instincts went into overdrive. You were weak and surrounded by unknown enemies. "Hey! Is that a saiyan pod?" A younger voice called out the rest. So there did not of the Saiyan race after all? Then they truly were the enemy and you weren't going to go down without a fight.

Okay I am sorry! I tried my best I really did. If you like it and want me to continue then please just tell me. If you don't like it and don't want me to continue then tell me. It's all up to you guys.

~Katie~