Goku X Vegeta

Disclaimer: I do NOT write smut so I apologize if that's what any of you wanted. Also this is my first time writing these two as a couple.

In the Hyperbolic Time Chamber the two strongest Saiyans were sparring once again.
Both having been at it for countless hours but each of them is too stubborn to quit. Both are at their ropes end with not a lot left to give. Their breathing is rapid and sweat is pouring down their faces and backs.

At this point their wrestling like little kids more than actually sparring. "Give up Kakarot!" Vegeta hisses, "Never" Goku says giving him a tired laugh.  They continued to wrestle about both only half trying anymore.

Goku ends up pinning the prince to the floor. Both out of breath and each other's bodies pressed together. Vegeta's back fully into the floor with Goku's chest against his own. There are so close together they can smell each other's breathe.

Goku has his eyes locked on Vegeta and can look away and he does really even know he's doing it. "Okay clown get off" his voice sounding defeated and annoyed. Goku can't seem to move thought and his eyes go from the princes brown eyes to his pink lips.

All at once the younger Saiyan leans down and smashes his lips to the princes,who freezes for a second before giving in. Vegeta's lips are soft and when they both come up to breath his lips are slightly swollen.

And Goku just gives him that boyish smile.

-Katie