Chapter 7 - Truth

Marinette walked into the classroom with her bag and books and hen took her seat besides Alya with a fresh morning smile like she always did had.

"Feeling better?" Alya smiled.

"Yep!" Marinette replied, grinning.

"So now what girl? Tell me." Alya hanged an arm around Marinette's neck and smirked curiously.

"I'm going to confess." Marinette announced to her.

"Confession time? Alrighty! If he rejects you, I'll be there for you." Alya pouted and hugged Marinette.

"Haha, I already have someone in mind who'll cheer me up afterwards." Marinette giggled.

"Who is this person??? Someone other than me?" said Alya, shocked.

"Someone you know pretty well." Marinette grinned.

Adrien and Nino entered the classroom with smiles and then took their seats in front of Marinette and Alya. "Morning!"

"Morning!" Alya and Marnette said back.

"Adrien, can I talk to you?" Marinette smiled and pointed outside.

"S-Sure..." Adrien tried to not blush after remembering what happened yesterday with Marinette as Chat Noir. "Let's g-go.."

Marinette walked outside with Adrien and Nino looked at Alya in confusion as if he missed something really, really important during the time.

"What?" Nino pointed outside.

"Confession time." Alya smiled and kissed Nino's forehead. "You're the next target."

Nino blushed as Alya giggled at his flustered face.

[ Adrien & Marinette ]

"W-What do you need Mari?" Adrien asked as they both stood on the stair steps to the second floor.

"Um..." Marinette fidgeted. "I-I...."

"I?." Adrien looked at her.

"I-I like you!!!" Marinette admitted out loud.

"Huh?!" Adrien blushed and felt hot all over as is steam blew out from his body, the same thing happened over with Marinette. "Me?!"

"Y-Yes!!!!" Marinette closed her eyes and shook her head furiously, thinking it as reality instead of a dream.

"W-Wait--so you were sad about me?!" Adrien exclaimed.

"I know that you like someone else, but I wanted you to now my feelings." frowned Marinette.

"Oh.." Adrien said and thought about Ladybug.

"Tikki?" said a small guy voice from inside of Adrien's jacket.

"Plagg?!" shouted a small girl voice from Marinette's shirt pocket.

Two kwamis flew out and hugged each other. "I missed you!!!"

"U-Uh?!" Marinette and Adrien pointed at the two creatures in surprised.

"Damn it Plagg! Now they know each other's identity!!! Why now you stupid cheese lover!!" scolded Tikki.

"Oh shut it cookies, you flew out to hug me too!" Plagg frowned.

"Well this is awkward.." Tikki and Plagg stared at each other.

"C-C-Chat?!!!" Marinette exclaimed and fell down to her knees, blushing as hard as a bright chilly tomato.

"H-Hi my lady..." Adrien laughed awkwardly.

"S-so the one I kissed yesterday wa-was--Adrien Agreste?!!!!" Marinette cried out and rocked her body. "No! No! No! He likes someone else!!"

"Mari!" Adrien exclaimed and went over to her.

"No! No! No!!!" Marinette shouted. "N-"

Adrien grabbed her by the hands and wrist and kissed her deeply to quiet her down. Then he placed is forehead against hers with a smile.

"But why?.." Marinette started tearing up.

"I love Ladybug and I vowed that I would love whoever is under that mask. Finally, finally I found out that it's you. I love you Marinette." Adrien smiled.

Marinette cried and hugged Adrien while he hugged her back. "I love you too."

"Well that was a happily ever after!" Plagg grinned in victory.

Tikki groaned and then kissed Plagg in the cheeks. "Your reward for helping!"

Plagg blushed as Tikki turned away, blushing.

Now that is another story itself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*** OMGGG!!! ITS FINALLY THE END!!! NOOO!!!! Well, this book has a lot of Marichat and a bit of adrienette and a bit of plaggxtikki but I hope you all enjoyed it!!! Thanks again!! ***