.28.

It had only been ten minutes since school had been dismissed.

So how in the hell were they already at my front door?

"They'll be here in less than a minute. If you have anything... Girlish in here, you should probably hide it." Saeko was speaking before the door was even really open, as she had ran upstairs as soon as she saw the group of boys coming up the walk.

"Stall them!" I called as she ducked out of the room, off to answer the door as the bell rang. I jumped out of my bed, grabbing up armfuls of dirty clothes I'd been neglecting to pick up the past few days, tossing the lot of them into a hamper and into my closet.

I pulled a loose T-shirt on after donning my normal binder, and climbed back beneath my duvet. I heard the multitude of footsteps on the stairs and wondered just how many members of my team were here.

I gave the room a quick once over before I granted them entrance.

There was a small number of weights in the corner by my closet. The bookshelf was halfway full of actual books and halfway full of Manga and the like. I hoped they wouldn't notice that. The nightstand beside me had only a lamp and my phone, besides the unruly amount of empty water bottles.

I quickly pushed them into the wastepaper basket and made myself comfortable-looking. I heard Saeko speaking loudly enough to address them all at once, but it was unintelligible from my position. There was a knock, and I cleared my throat before answering, hoping I didn't sound out of breath from my panic.

"Come in." My voice was satisfactorily steady, and my door creaked open.

"(Boy Name)! Are you okay?!" Hinata rushed into the room, leaning over where I lied in half a second.

"Y-yeah, I'm okay. Just a headache." I gave a watery smile, and chuckled as the others filed in. As far as I could tell, the only ones who hadn't came were the first years and Tsukishima. I tried to hide my disappointment when I didn't see his bespectacled eyes rise above the rest.

"I'm so sorry, (Boy Name)! We should have noticed you weren't feeling well!" Tanaka was suddenly there, too, occupying a third of my bedside. "We're sorry we left you with Tsukishima!"

"It's fine. He wasn't so bad." I shrugged, laughing at Tanaka's obvious distaste for the situation. I glanced at the others, and realized Ennoshita was studying me curiously.

I'd noticed him doing this quite often lately, whenever I spoke to or about Tsukishima. Uneasiness crawled up my spine and averted my eyes to the rest of my team.

"You guys didn't have to come check on me. I'll be okay." I offered a placating smile, my fingers fiddling with the hair on the nape of my neck.

"Nonsense! It is partially our fault!" Noya announced as he stepped forward, ignoring my quiet protest. "So we got you a gift!"

He handed me a shopping bag, and I wondered, maybe a little warily, just what they'd came up with on such short notice. I took the bag hesitantly.

"You guys didn't have to." I smiled, and opened it without pause.

The bag was almost entirely full of junk food. I looked at them, hoping I didn't look as intimidated by the amount of junk in my lap as I actually was.

"We let Noya pick it out." Narita whispered behind his hand as Noya waited to be praised for his excellent choice.

"Thanks, guys." I chuckled, and Noya started rattling off the benefits of the sweets to an awed Hinata.

"Tsukishima would have came, but he said you'd probably want some space." Tanaka explained. "Which is ridiculous!" He guffawed, and I stared blankly.

"Are you going to be okay, (Boy Name)?" Kageyama questioned. He was one of the only ones who didn't seem captivated by my room all of a sudden.

"I'll be fine for practice tomorrow." I assured him, and watched the entire group let out a collective breath of relief.

"That's good. We have a lot to do to prepare for our trip to Tokyo." Ennoshita nodded, reminding the entire room of the training camp.

Not that we really needed it. Every last one of us had been looking forward to the Fukurodani group's camp for weeks now.

"This time we'll dominate!" Tanaka vowed loudly as he inspected my belongings.

"Yeah, we've got our act together now! They don't stand a chance!" Noya added, peeking over Tanaka's shoulder to read the titles on my books.

"Could you two not snoop for like, five seconds?" I knew they ignored my request as soon as it left my lips, because they suddenly became absorbed in their search.

"Don't worry, (Boy Name)." Kinoshita assured me as Ennoshita rounded the two up. "We'll get out of your hair."

"You guys don't have to go." I said, mostly out of concern for politeness. Honestly, I wanted to do nothing more than sleep for the next twelve hours.

"You just get better." Ennoshita smiled as he pulled the two bummed third years towards the door. "They can't be good for rest."

"Thanks, Chikara." He waved a hand dismissively as he exited, Narita and Kinoshita in tow.

"Oh, (Boy Name), you've got a text." Hinata, who was the last one left in my room, was about to leave when he heard the familiar jingle for Tsukishima's texts. There was a small moment of panic as he read the now glowing screen out of the corner of his eye.

Immediately, his cheeks went red from embarrassment.

"Oh, I- I'm sorry!" He quickly handed the phone to me, covering his face in embarrassment. "I didn't mean to invade!" He quickly ducked out of the awkward situation.

When he left, I hesitantly looked down at my phone.

Would you be entirely opposed to having dinner with me? Like a date?

My heart leapt into my throat, probably trying to follow Hinata out of the situation as well.