What is This ?

Leon PoV :

"Look you don't have to take me to school, I can always walk to school." I said while looking out of the car window so apparently, Yuto Hyung decided to drive me to school today.

As he and AJ hyung had to go to college which is not far from our new house. "Hey it a new school so meet some new friends, okay? Look I know it not easy it let go but please our college was really far so I hope you understand. Plus PD-nim assign us to take you to school so we can't do anything much plus you have to stop tour for awhile cause you need to go to school for once instead of homeschooling." He said as I nodded slight. I got out of the car while wearing my leather jacket over.

As some of the boys were looking at me, "yeah Leon-ah do you want us to pick you up later?" AJ hyung asked as I shook my head

"It's fine. I'll walk back myself. " I said as they nodded and left.

I look at the school and let out a sigh. "Well Leon, new school, make new friends not so hard." I chucked at myself before taking a deep breath in and start walking into the school.

I walk though the corridor, I try to avoid as many people as I could, I look around try to find the office. Oh my lord how is it this hard to find a freaking office around here!? I mean it couldn't be harder then to learn all the choreography or then staging of the place right? I scratched my head.

"Erm excuse me." I look up to see a man with blonde hair and brown eyes and wear a jock jacket.

"Hey you are new here right?" I raised my eyebrows at him as he look at his friends awkwardly.

"Dude she's asian I don't think she understands you." One of his friends said. I raised my eyebrows at him.

He look at me with an uneasy feeling as I let out a sigh. "Dude I understand what you were trying to say. And yes I'm new here." I replied to them. As all of them stared at me with shocked. Then there a short awkward silence between us.

I clapped my hands and looked at them, "Anyway could you point me the direction where's the office?" I asked as he give me a warm smile.

"Oh erm you go down the corridor, turn to your left then you pass by some trophy and you reach the office. I'm Ian Smith but my friends call me Ian." He extend his hand out and I shook it.

"Leon, Leon William Wu but L or Leon will be fine." I said as he laugh a little so did I.

"Well I will see you around, Leon." I nodded then he walk off so did I.

As I reach to the office, I went up to the desk. "Hello, I'm Leon William Wu. I'm new here." I said to the lady as she give me a warm smile.