Mission : Discovery Of Legendary Titan Part 2

Outside In The Dark Night

Zander and Samuel had finally arrived at their destination. "Legend has it, this is where the magician Lore put down his Golem for good." Zander gave a chilling laugh full of dark intentions. As Samuel just kept staring straight ahead, towards their destination, they neared the building.

"Men, report!" The suits saw that their leaders had arrived, they scrambled to stand in a line and saluted. A dark-skinned lady stepped forwards and told them of their progress.

"Sirs! We've secured the building, but we can't force the door into the Golem's Attic, not even with our titans." Zander gave a sharp nod and grunted.

"As to be expected from a room holding great treasures, but this key should change that." He chuckled while holding out the ironwork key from his pocket and placed it in the mouth-shaped keyhole. The line between the double doors flared with green energy then swung open without a sound as Zander smirked at this.

Meanwhile

Leon, Den, Leo, Ravi and Cherit were up on the flat roof, Leon was sitting with her knees tucked under her chin while Den and Ravi pacing around like restless tigers and Cherit and Leo sitting on the tiles on the wall. "I hope their Imprint key worked okay." Leon prayed as her head tilted to one side then Den stopped pacing long enough to answer, and then carried on walking back and forth.

"Well, I'm sure Dante's Trojan Horse Golem or whatever it's called took them by surprise." Leon turned her eyes to the night sky, tracing out familiar constellations and smiling at the way that the stars always stayed the same. She begin to sing:

" 아찔아찔 Fantastic
원하는 세상으로 날아가
난 모든 걸 다 줄 수 있잖아 뭘 원해
넌 날 믿어 Oh 내가 널 지켜 Girl /
ajjilajjil Fantastic
wonhaneun sesangeuro naraga
nan modeun geol da jul su itjanha mwol wonhae
neon nal mideo Oh naega neol jikyeo Girl "

Once she finishes the song , the boys look at her with amazement " You wrote that ?" Den asked and she laughed.

"Nah, that's their debut song." She pointed at Leo and Ravi who nodded as Den looked surprised and blushed slightly.

"Yeah but the thing is, I wonder why Dante told us to stay up here." She asked with a bit of confusion as Cherit flew to her  shoulder.

"I'm sure he has some plan in his head." He said as Den ran through his hair with frustration and Leon started to wonder if this helplessness that all four of them felt trapped up here, they would set off the mysterious power she seemed to wield.

"Maybe, but why take them? We're a much better Seeker." Leo replied as they remained silent for a while, all of them gaze at the skyline.

Leon saw the recognizable sight of their hotel. "Hey! If Dante didn't want us to crash the party, wouldn't he have sent us home by now?" Leon questioned with a smirk on her face then Leo, Ravi and Den slowly began to smile.

"Yeah!" They replied.

"I say we go!" Ravi said before reaching out a hand to Leon.

"I couldn't agree more!" He pulled her up to her feet. She responded to his grin with a reckless one of her own and would certainly make Dante mad.

Inside

Zander and his team were moving slowly towards a massive clay figure that filled the room, their expressions of awe and wonder. "I've seen titans sealed in ancient artefacts before but never one this big!" He cried while walking up to the hand of the massive statue and Samuel following close behind him as Samuel looked up and down at the hulking sculpture.